Paul Pogba (43 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tbh. It would hurt to see Matuidi go to Manchester Union.
Nice one but I think we`ll definitely go for a top CM this summer as this is what the club needs and what the fans want... Pogba is actually all alone in this category so unless he asks for Real Madrid, I think we can get him this summer.
I can see us "sacrificing" Pjanic for the move though so we could also get a forward and this is the tricky part as we could go for a number of players:
1. Icardi - Dislike him but I guess unless we finally sign him we would have to see us linked with him every transfer window..
2. Aouar - Could be played as a winger or at the center with us known to be watching him - Not too impressed by him TBH
3. Werner - We are interested thats for sure but does he want an Italian switch? Its not as he lacks suitors... Then there is the wages thing which could give us an advantage
4. Halland - We are linked with him again even after his Dortmund move so who knows..

Werner is the best choice IMO but also the toughest to get..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
2. Aouar - Could be played as a winger or at the center with us known to be watching him - Not too impressed by him TBH
he's not a forward, at least i don't remember him playing a center. he played as a winger lately (because of the injuries that hit lyon pretty hard), still, he's mainly a cm/mezz'ala. and he's also a very good player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus have informed Mino Raiola of their interest in bringing Paul Pogba back to Turin. If Manchester United choose to sell him, Juventus will be ready. The transfer is estimated at €100m but there may be a reduction in his salary. [Fabrizio Romano]

(from yesterday I think)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I noticed a random Momo Sissoko the other day where he mentioned that Pogba wants to come back to Juve ahead of going to Real Madrid. He also said that Sadio Mane will join Madrid this summer (or winter, whatever may be).

Could be the ramblings of a madman, but I imagine the football landscape will change this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)