Paul Pogba (66 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let me guess, they don't need AS due to whatever young LB they currently have being sure to reach his level soon and Dybala is unnecessary because he's not a true CF either, like Martial and Rashford

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: Those poor delusional cunts. Sandro and Dybala? :howler: They won't get either. They have ZERO leverage. United fans are indeed special - demented mental midgets.

Ramsey and 40-50 million :donedeal:

My only concern is Tootsie. He could pull the trigger on some retarded deal - he is volatile and unpredictable :sigh: :scared:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mino Raiola has lambasted Manchester United coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over social media. “Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer’s property.”
A war of words has broken out between the two in recent days, with Raiola stating last week that Pogba could make a return to Juventus in the summer.
Solskjaer then retorted, “Paul is our player and not Mino’s,” in a press conference ahead of Man Utd’s game against Chelsea tonight.
Raiola has now replied to Solskjaer’s comments on Twitter:
Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer’s property,” Raiola wrote on the social media platform.
“Paul is Paul Pogba’s. You cannot own a human being already for a long time in the UK or anywhere else.
“I hope Solskjaer do not want to suggest that Paul is his prisoner.
“But before Solskjaer makes comments about things I say he should inform himself better about the content of what has been said.
“I am a free citizen who can think and express my thoughts. Until now I was maybe nice to him.
“Solskjaer should just remember things that he said in the summer to Paul.
“I think Solskjaer may be frustrated for different reasons and is now mixing up some issues.
“I think that Solskjaer has other things to worry about.
“At least if I was him I would.”

- - - Updated - - -

[FI]

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Unless MU decide to go full PSG to prove a point, there is no point keeping him anymore.

I am usually against the "hands are tied" policy, but this is beyond repair.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He will join Real in the summer. He is not coming back here and we wont even try to bring him back. We will sign Tonali or any other Serie A CM who at the end will be Fiorentina/Lazio level player at best. Best we can hope is probably Raikitic, who will be another Khedira case.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He will join Real in the summer. He is not coming back here and we wont even try to bring him back. We will sign Tonali or any other Serie A CM who at the end will be Fiorentina/Lazio level player at best. Best we can hope is probably Raikitic, who will be another Khedira case.
Will we manage to finish the season in the top 4? Or is it too optimistic for your taste?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)