Paul Pogba (63 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Look at it from this side. They can ditch all the useless cups and focus on EPL sarreestyle, maybe they can get 90pts this time. Just need a couple more signings and Pogs gonna make his mark in United history

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't care about cringey social media behaviour. If you care about that stuff then soon there will be no options available to you. That's just the way each generation is going.

Where the hell are we going to find a talent like Pogba and have the history of knowing he has performed in our shirt? I don't care if he plays the match with the phone in his hand as long as I don't have to see Matuidi/Khedira with the ball at their feet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't care about cringey social media behaviour. If you care about that stuff then soon there will be no options available to you. That's just the way each generation is going.

Where the hell are we going to find a talent like Pogba and have the history of knowing he has performed in our shirt? I don't care if he plays the match with the phone in his hand as long as I don't have to see Matuidi/Khedira with the ball at their feet.
I think the problem is not if he has twitter or instagram, the problem is that he seem to be more eager to show his trade in the social medias than in the actual game.
He is always worried to post things on his media and showoff whatever he is doing, instead of focusing on the game. The pogba that performed in our shirt was way more level heaDed, or at least more controlled. Now he is a grown up, and a VERY expensive one. Do you remember his attitude in his last year here? Yeh the midfield was butchered but the guy was having a meltdown everygame. He showed a lot of nonchalant attitude in ManU too.

But i agree with you that i prefer 1000 times a pogba in our team instead of matuTree and kedira. Is not even a comparison.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Pretty much, no matter how you dont like him, you cant argue he would be massive upgrade for our midfield. Its slam dunk signing, make it happen, reap the rewards, its that simple. What he does on the pitch is all that matters.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think the problem is not if he has twitter or instagram, the problem is that he seem to be more eager to show his trade in the social medias than in the actual game.
He is always worried to post things on his media and showoff whatever he is doing, instead of focusing on the game. The pogba that performed in our shirt was way more level heaDed, or at least more controlled. Now he is a grown up, and a VERY expensive one. Do you remember his attitude in his last year here? Yeh the midfield was butchered but the guy was having a meltdown everygame. He showed a lot of nonchalant attitude in ManU too.

But i agree with you that i prefer 1000 times a pogba in our team instead of matuTree and kedira. Is not even a comparison.
Ok but still 26 goals + assists (yes, some PKs) playing half the year as a holding mid with meme players in attack?

He's just a victim of his own potential. People want him to be the best in the world. If he falls below that it's a disappointment. If you take away that expectation and just compare him to our existing options or who we could buy? He's miles ahead probably.

How do we know where his focus on the game is? At Man U he can't focus but for France and Juventus he can? He's still on the phone in all 3 teams. What's the difference? The difference is the team around him. Ok, he's not Ronaldo that will lift the whole organization but he's still damn good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)