Paul Pogba (65 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We all know this face.We all have seen it in our lives.

It's the guy who is not in our friends circle but comes and sits in our table, tells non-funny jokes and things we aee great pals and have fun all together.

It's the colleague in our job, who is mediocre in what he does but for some reason none tells him.So he thinks he is the best employee in the company.

Yeah i know this face

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah troublesome players seem to find some serenity here.

Even Tevez and Osvaldo didn't fuck about.

Must be our environment.
Conte has that effect on his players. I'm not sure what happened at Chelsea in the end but he's not a manager you want to cross. He's a proper disciplinarian. Whereas Allegri had a few problems with Bonucci and Dybala. Also it was harder to think you were bigger than the club when Buffon was in the dressing room. The only real leader left in the squad is Chiellini.

*Edit: Ronny is also a natural leader and example I should add.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wouldn't want us paying any more for Pogba than what United paid us. He is much worst now than he was before and never lived up to his hype.

The only reason I would be happy signing him again is if we paid less.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We can't afford him, so yeah, he's off to RM.

We'll sign someone like Ndombele or Zaniolo IMO - 60-70m for a CM is realistic expectation. Pogba's price and wages are out of this world.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Conte has that effect on his players. I'm not sure what happened at Chelsea in the end but he's not a manager you want to cross. He's a proper disciplinarian. Whereas Allegri had a few problems with Bonucci and Dybala. Also it was harder to think you were bigger than the club when Buffon was in the dressing room. The only real leader left in the squad is Chiellini.

*Edit: Ronny is also a natural leader and example I should add.
Khedira, Matuidi. We also have Nedved inside.

I don't think Pogba wages are too much for us. We are one of the best paying clubs. Whether we want to give him the money is another story.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fucking soft pussy moneywhore
:agree:

Should become a full time instagram Influenza.

- - - Updated - - -

He handled Pogba well though, and even Balotelli looked almost like a normal person under Max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)