Paul Pogba (73 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont understand bringing this guy, especially under Sarri who lost his lockerroom to William and Luiz. He couldnt handle those guys, how is he going to rein in this disaster of a personality?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Nedved is always on guard :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is A big name. He could or could not be THE big name
I hate this time of year but I love it :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I dont understand bringing this guy, especially under Sarri who lost his lockerroom to William and Luiz. He couldnt handle those guys, how is he going to rein in this disaster of a personality?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Conte did great developing Pogba at Juve, making Fergie look like a fool with his Pogba management, yet Tonio lost the dressing room to the same guys in Chelsea.

I think regarding Pogba (and most players) a lot depends on the state of the club, I don't think Conte, Allegri, Deschamps >>> Mourinho in man management, I think Juve and France NT >>> ManUnited.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exactly, Pogba was here for 4 years and only minor issue was coming to training late once. Otherwise he was a professional doing his job (Pogba despite the celeb fluff has never been trouble maker)because the club hierarchy does not allow for any hint of BS.

See what we did with Vidal, Caceres after car wrecking accidents, same with Costa these days. You get scolded and if you dint listen you become persona non grata.

Take out the serious organisation that holds you in check and you get to indulge with player power hubris. Man U is basically a walking reality show because they directly encourage their mercenary players to focus on their off the pitch brands, and it takes focus off what matters and leads to unserious supbar product.

Chelsea been directly undermining their coaches for 7 years, players can behave in one successful season but at first sign of trouble coaches have no authority. Because circus management given all the leverage to entitled players to completely ignore or work against their coach.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pogba wouldn't dare get on the wrong side of Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea been directly undermining their coaches for 7 years, players can behave in one successful season but at first sign of trouble coaches have no authority. Because circus management given all the leverage to entitled players to completely ignore or work against their coach.
That Kepa was back in the team straight away and Sarri gave a press conference after the incident with his tail between his legs confirms all of this,

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Exactly, Pogba was here for 4 years and only minor issue was coming to training late once. Otherwise he was a professional doing his job (Pogba despite the celeb fluff has never been trouble maker)because the club hierarchy does not allow for any hint of BS.

See what we did with Vidal, Caceres after car wrecking accidents, same with Costa these days. You get scolded and if you dint listen you become persona non grata.

Take out the serious organisation that holds you in check and you get to indulge with player power hubris. Man U is basically a walking reality show because they directly encourage their mercenary players to focus on their off the pitch brands, and it takes focus off what matters and leads to unserious supbar product.

This club does seem to have a positive effect on players bad behaviour. Even Bendtner didn’t have any of his usually off field antics here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 54)