Paul Pogba (65 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Mar 10, 2009
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba in CL knockouts for ManU:

Shit against Sevilla, benched in the second leg. :lol3:

Red carded first leg against a half-strength PSG. :lol3:

One bad match since Mourinho left doesn't change the fact he's doing a lot better.

Tell you what though, I'll let you have this one because you did say that their recent results made them look better than what they are.

Aug 26, 2014
One bad match since Mourinho left doesn't change the fact he's doing a lot better.

Tell you what though, I'll let you have this one because you did say that their recent results made them look better than what they are.
Also 5 good matches don't change the fact that he was shit the last 2 seasons.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
It's special with Pogba as he was phenomenal when here. So there is a little hope that he could return to that level for us, despite his performances for United. But the price should reflect his current level though. Which ain't gonna happen

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Let's not pretend that PSG is a shit team though. They have quality all over the pitch. Even with Cavani and Neymar out.
I don't think Pjanic would have looked much better if he played instead of Pogba for example.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's not pretend that PSG is a shit team though. They have quality all over the pitch. Even with Cavani and Neymar out.
I don't think Pjanic would have looked much better if he played instead of Pogba for example.
They also had Meunier out. So three starters. Getting marked out the game as badly as Pogba did by a scrub like Marquinhos is embarrassing.

And please. That's just hypothetical about Pjanic. I've also seen Pjanic destroy Barcelona in the CL QF two years ago, and put in a great performance in the return leg against Madrid last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Marquinhos is good to be honest
Nah. Mediocre imo.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
They also had Meunier out. So three starters. Getting marked out the game as badly as Pogba did by a scrub like Marquinhos is embarrassing.

And please. That's just hypothetical about Pjanic. I've also seen Pjanic destroy Barcelona in the CL QF two years ago, and put in a great performance in the return leg against Madrid last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. Mediocre imo.
We would easily go past Real if Pjanic wasn’t suspended for the first leg.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. Mediocre imo.
hes not mediocre imo, but hes not even a mid (a CB)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
We would easily go past Real if Pjanic wasn’t suspended for the first leg.
Thats hard to say. We fucked it up in a few episodes in the first game. We played really well and had our chances, except for individual mistakes and a few ref decisions against Dybala. The first game was the hardest, all square with Real and both teams fully focused. Second game Real was very complacent because of their goal margin, until reality hit them. Then they pinned us back. 2 very different games imo, 1st and 2nd leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)