Paul Pogba (52 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Luxury player who needs to be the cherry on the cake in a well-oiled team. If this team isn't the perfect environment for him to flourish i don't know what is. We will be main CL title contenders with him after the winter break, don't let all this Manu hate and his form fool you. I really hope we are able to get him during the winter break although i know it's going to be very difficult but i just can't see him finish the season in Manchester.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lets just spend some money on January and #bringbackourboys
Shezni
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Vidal-Pjanic-Pogba
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo

Imagine those passes and shots from all these players. Oppositions teams wont know what hit them.

:tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can pogba play at rcm? Otherwise our midfield isn't better with him if he mean to replace Matuidi.
Um we can easily replace Matuidi over saying no to a game changer like Pogba :D

And they just happend to win world cup together, just FYI. Pogba played slightly ahead of LCM Matuidi and and DMC Kante, in very central role over a right sided one. Doesn't have to be linear trio if it doesn't suit the personnel.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Um we can easily replace Matuidi over saying no to a game changer like Pogba :D

And they just happend to win world cup together, just FYI. Pogba played slightly ahead of LCM Matuidi and and DMC Kante, in very central role over a right sided one. Doesn't have to be linear trio if it doesn't suit the personnel.

But a midfield of pogba Pjanic bentancur/can/khedira is lacking defensive aggression, with our tendency to switch off, opponents would easily walk past that midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But a midfield of pogba Pjanic bentancur/can/khedira is lacking defensive aggression, with our tendency to switch off, opponents would easily walk past that midfield.
In that equation we just take out Bentancur/Khedira and play them together as said. Pogba more central and Matuidi almost as LM when defending shifting inwards when we have the ball to cover Pogba and the others.

But I doubt Matuidi will be someone we will keep starting for much longer, so if it's a must we can get someone who offers what he does (plus having acceptable good technique) but on RCM. Like Allan in Napoli or such.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
what about Kross, Modric and Casemiro? where is the defensive aggression? Pogba-Pjanic-Bentancur-Matuidi-Emre Can... those players are not enough? this is 2018 man, improve yourself please.

iam not talking about doping btw which is the reason for the success of real madrid.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what about Kross, Modric and Casemiro? where is the defensive aggression? Pogba-Pjanic-Bentancur-Matuidi-Emre Can... those players are not enough? this is 2018 man, improve yourself please.

iam not talking about doping btw which is the reason for the success of real madrid.
Not fair, Ramos can stop shots off the line with his hand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)