Paul Pogba (93 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 29, 2006
Oh my, oh my. This is going to be EPIC.
:beppe: must be in a hotel near Manchester till the winter market. Him and Mino would take the newly remarried suite. United have a ton of problems: pogba/mou is gone and they'll need to spend a ton more money (and they have them btw). Pogba wants to leave, United needs D. Costa, Dybala, Khedira ... I mean is there anyone from our team they DON'T need? Perin?
pogba.bad.jpg

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I mean if he keeps up being a bitch, they might. Throwing the manager under the bus and absolve himself from blame after a poor performance is a bitch move.
Pogba:
I know I lost the ball (for their goal). Then there were a few more mistakes and not a lot of movement in front because we didn’t really put them in trouble.

Does he really absolve himself?

- - - Updated - - -

We were sick of the games he played, esp. on social media.
His media persona was cringe as hell always. He handled his transfer very poorly. But before that it was mostly stupid dances, handshakes and stuff like that on social media from him, I think.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
"“I can’t tell you because I’m a player,” said Pogba. “It’s not me.

“I’m not the manager, I cannot, like, say that, but obviously we should show more options of playing.

“But I cannot say that, because I’m a player. That’s my way of thinking - we should move better. We should move more, yeah.”

."
He'll be perma-bench until sold if he said that under Max. Definitely questioning his manager and it sounds like he wants him out.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He'll be perma-bench until sold if he said that under Max. Definitely questioning his manager and it sounds like he wants him out.
Of course he wants him out, he hates him, and I don't think he is the only one. Undermining a manager it's always a bitch move. Mou throws player under the bus, so players decided to throw him.
The final blow is going to be Juve coming to Old Trafford and embarrass MU. Same night couple hours later, in a tiny restaurant with lovely English cuisine at the outskirts of a beautiful city of Manchester deal is going be struck. :beppe:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pogba wants Juventus return
By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba’s criticism of Manchester United’s style was a message that he wants to go back to Juventus, claim reports in Italy.
The French international complained that Jose Mourinho’s side don’t attack enough, and there have already been rumours of a rift between the pair.
According to this morning’s Tuttosport, the message behind the statements is that Pogba wants to leave and go back to Juve.
The midfielder already asked to leave in the summer, but it was made clear that he wouldn’t be allowed to go.
Barcelona are also interested in Pogba, but given that he’s familiar with the Bianconeri he could well prefer a return to Turin.

#BringOurBoysHome

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
According to this morning’s Tuttosport, the message behind the statements is that Pogba wants to leave and go back to Juve.
not happy with his current coach = he wants to leave and return to juve

tenor-1.gif

see manure fire mou, hire zidane and those pogback rumors will be gone for good.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well yeah, better coach than what he has now if ZZ goes there.

- - - Updated - - -

ManU though...imagine. Get pogba for 500k...then they buy him back for 100m...we get prime Ronaldo and Pogba comes back for less than they paid for him :lol::lol:

And Mourinho stays :howler:

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Pogba wants Juventus return
By Football Italia staff
pogba-1709-down-epa_7.jpg

EPA.png

Paul Pogba’s criticism of Manchester United’s style was a message that he wants to go back to Juventus, claim reports in Italy.
The French international complained that Jose Mourinho’s side don’t attack enough, and there have already been rumours of a rift between the pair.
The midfielder already asked to leave in the summer, but it was made clear that he wouldn’t be allowed to go.
Barcelona are also interested in Pogba, but given that he’s familiar with the Bianconeri he could well prefer a return to Turin.

#BringOurBoysHome

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)