Paul Pogba (201 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He might be a bitch, a prima donna, and an arrogant pompous lowlife scumbag. Call him whatever you want, but Pogba would instantly upgrade our midfield and if we have the slightest opportunity to bring him back, without losing any key players, we shouldn't hesitate.
I'm not his biggest fan, but I really do believe he'd compliment Pjanic very well. If Can turns out the defensive rock we need in midfield then even better, we'd be set with Bentacour sitting on the bench and grabbing time off of all 3 other starting midfielders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thing I am most excited about for this season is, over two games, having the chance to put this overrated clown in his place and his even more overrated supporting cast of polesmokers in their place too and their even further overrated found out, has been of a manager in his place.

English press going to be shocked when they find out this season's Juve won't even need Ronaldo to beat up on them in Europe.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
God knows I can't wait to see them get crunched, and I hope CR7 won't play at Old Trafford, they don't deserve to watch him at home. Then he plays vs Yanited at juve stadium and slaps them with 3 goals à la Zlatan vs England, all 3 goals to be spectacular and different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)