Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As for Pogba and his transfer back, there is one thing everyone seems to have forgotten or ignored. The guy is due a vacation so he ought to come back.

Apr 29, 2006
That midfield is really sexy, with the exception of Can. A midfield trio of Fabinho, Pjanic, and Pogba would be amazing. We're probably gonna end up with Can and Pellegrini while keeping the likes of The Accidental Footballer and Snami Slothira tho. Incredibly underwhelming and nowhere near good enough to compete with the European Elite :sigh:
I don't think its likely that Pogba is back, but I'll take him and we've learned one good thing out of this: Juve has all the tools to define the term 'European Elite'. The organization around this club is orgasmic and I am honored to be a fan of such a professionally run team. CLs or not - The Agnellis have build something with real value and done so without burning money like there is no tomorrow. Surely we can outspend most teams, surely we know better how to do a favourable 'marketing deal' - in fact we own our sponsor - we are just that good that we don't need to.

If anything Juve suffers from Italian football atm, but the lure is there. Most english-speaking fans are aware that the holy grail in terms of viewing experience was Italy and not just about football either - it will come back eventually. No matter how much propaganda one prints about 'a cold night in Stoke' - it will never amount to anything more than that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'll take him back in a heart beat, a more humbled Pogba in a world class organisation that gets the best out of him? Win-win. I know buy backs barely happen unless its your own youth player you sold with a clause, think probably David Luiz is the only truly high profile comeback story for a big club recently, but fvck it, I wanna see a complete beast of a midfielder in our mid again. Its sad to see, as good as he is, that Matuidi is the most dynamic midfielder we have most of the time...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol in no way is this release clause at all a real thing. He is never coming back.

Though, if it were true, as much as I cannot stand Moneydabhoe the person, I would accept him back because he would be absolutely baller in our 4-3-3

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take him back in a heart beat, a more humbled Pogba in a world class organisation that gets the best out of him? Win-win. I know buy backs barely happen unless its your own youth player you sold with a clause, think probably David Luiz is the only truly high profile comeback story for a big club recently, but fvck it, I wanna see a complete beast of a midfielder in our mid again. Its sad to see, as good as he is, that Matuidi is the most dynamic midfielder we have most of the time...
:agree: a central midfielder of Pogba's talent for 60mil would be unreal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't think its likely that Pogba is back, but I'll take him and we've learned one good thing out of this: Juve has all the tools to define the term 'European Elite'. The organization around this club is orgasmic and I am honored to be a fan of such a professionally run team. CLs or not - The Agnellis have build something with real value and done so without burning money like there is no tomorrow. Surely we can outspend most teams, surely we know better how to do a favourable 'marketing deal' - in fact we own our sponsor - we are just that good that we don't need to.

If anything Juve suffers from Italian football atm, but the lure is there. Most english-speaking fans are aware that the holy grail in terms of viewing experience was Italy and not just about football either - it will come back eventually. No matter how much propaganda one prints about 'a cold night in Stoke' - it will never amount to anything more than that.
:tup:

If this happens :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

@ :beppe:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'd take him back at one condition, he has to say he's back from vacation while being presented

Bonus: Dropping the cringey attitude would be good too, knowing his place in the locker room and not being allowed to even have a glance at the #10 also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)