Paul Pogba (110 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He sucks at long shots now. His distance shooting accuracy fell off a cliff last year from his first two seasons at juve as well.

It's amusing all his fanboys running to his defense. The dude has 7 goals on 145 shots. That's less than 5% conversion. Probably the worst in all of football from players with 100+ shots attempted. It's pathetic. Making excuses for it is even more pathetic though.

He was great here. He's sucked for both france and ManU.

21 shots per goal is laughably bad.

- - - Updated - - -

I know right. What a jinx

He'll probably score 2 FKs against us just because of that post.
People remember the Pogba they saw here but refuse to look at his performances for France and Utd.

It's the only explanation I have, because Pogba has looked awful all season.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If you had one video to sum up Pogba would it be this (from yesterday)?

[video=streamable;vfznv]https://streamable.com/vfznv[/video]

He shows insane range to intercept the pass and then an unbelievable series of moves to get past multiple defenders and set up an attack. It was an improbable scenario that only he can achieve. If you give him that situation he can come out of it like that maybe 3 out of 10 times. But that's 3 times more than anyone else.

But wait.

Couldn't he have just passed it immediately to Mkhitaryan who is wide open in his line of vision on the left flank, right after he intercepts the ball? If he makes that pass, they continue with a break 10 out of 10 times.
Thats a perfect description. He has so much ability yet he often slow play down because he has to do three stepovers or drible past two players everytime he has the ball.

If you look at some of the one touch combos between, Pjanic, Dybala, Alves and Higuain in the Monaco match that would never happen with Pogba in the team because he would slow down play all the time.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So set-pieces don't count as offensive contribution? If Pogba was good at set-pieces he'd get to take free kicks, etc, too. Unfortunately for him, he's quite rubbish at them. They have 19 year old Trashford taking FKs over Pogba :lol2:

Sorry. Pjanic has far better end-product. It's not even a debate this year.
Im not saying they dont count, Im saying that players that take fks and pks get more chances to score than those who do not and players who take.corners get more chances to assist than those who dont. Are you really going to try to prove me wrong about that?

And for the last time, I agree with Pjanič having the better season both offensively and overall, I'm just irritated by you constantly taking the right side in the argument, but arguing so desperately and histericaly that you deserve the cone of silence

Jan 5, 2007
Thats a perfect description. He has so much ability yet he often slow play down because he has to do three stepovers or drible past two players everytime he has the ball.

If you look at some of the one touch combos between, Pjanic, Dybala, Alves and Higuain in the Monaco match that would never happen with Pogba in the team because he would slow down play all the time.
isnt that the main issue with him and Allegri? showboating all the time

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
isnt that the main issue with him and Allegri? showboating all the time
Yeah I think so. He was trying to get Pogba to play simple, and got mad when he tried to hard.
The pressure of having a 100m price tag on his head and playing in a mediocre Man U team probably doesent help the problem.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
More on the sudden haters after they left the club.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
If u don't know you didn't pay any attention to this

“It’s a dream come true to be here... In Chile, they’re proud that I’ve moved to a big club.... I chose Juve in 2011 for myself and for my family, now I’m ready, and I have the experience it takes to play at a club like Bayern...I wanted to make a big step in my career. I want to develop as a player, and win important trophies like the Champions League. I think I have the best chance of doing that at Bayern"

- - - Updated - - -

P. S. "was like a holiday"

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If u don't know you didn't pay any attention to this

“It’s a dream come true to be here... In Chile, they’re proud that I’ve moved to a big club.... I chose Juve in 2011 for myself and for my family, now I’m ready, and I have the experience it takes to play at a club like Bayern...I wanted to make a big step in my career. I want to develop as a player, and win important trophies like the Champions League. I think I have the best chance of doing that at Bayern"

- - - Updated - - -

P. S. "was like a holiday"
Obviously this is what every player do when they move to another club, plus the holiday thing was out of context and do you seriously thought they would stay here forever. What difference is these sudden haters with the Roma and Napoli fan who still talks about Higuain to Juventus and Pjanic to Juventus till today.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)