Paul Pogba (28 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I dont recall, but i found it hilarious, tought you saw the original :D

- - - Updated - - -

1) I said 'nigga'.Not the actual N-word. It was meant as a joke, not a racial insult. Daft people like you still dont seem to get it.
2) Its Zacheryah, not Zachereyah. I know its harder to write than "taliban", but try to write it correctly

Dont bullshit like that, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Why ?
So you're not racist yet you bring up "taliban" because he's Afghan :applause::howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So you're not racist yet you bring up "taliban" because he's Afghan :applause::howler:
So, sneaking in a dig that someone harbors a terrorist organisation in their country is racist ?

Does this mean that if i tell Turk they have PKK, its racist ?

How about if he tells me we have PKK in belgium or "protect them", is that racist ?

How about someone mentionning the high amount (percentagewise) of convicted male pedophiles in belgium, is that racist ?

When i look at the moon and notice its less bright than the sun, is that racist ?

Let me help you to stop beeing so wrong.

racism
ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
No thanks.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So, sneaking in a dig that someone harbors a terrorist organisation in their country is racist ?

Does this mean that if i tell Turk they have PKK, its racist ?

How about if he tells me we have PKK in belgium or "protect them", is that racist ?

How about someone mentionning the high amount (percentagewise) of convicted male pedophiles in belgium, is that racist ?

When i look at the moon and notice its less bright than the sun, is that racist ?

Let me help you to stop beeing so wrong.

No thanks.
Pkk are mostly Kurds from Turkey, they are not turk.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Must admit tho. This racism call out gets thrown around quite a lot these days. You can't say anything without it sounding not politically correct and automatically "Oi that's racist" gets chucked in your face. The amount of pizza & mamma jokes I've had hurled at me during the years I'm surprised I have any friends left.

Racist bastards!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Must admit tho. This racism call out gets thrown around quite a lot these days. You can't say anything without it sounding not politically correct and automatically "Oi that's racist" gets chucked in your face. The amount of pizza & mamma jokes I've had hurled at me during the years I'm surprised I have any friends left.

Racist bastards!!
:D

But thats exactly what i'm talking about.

For those who know about the Dutroux scandal. If someone says "each belgian has a good basement", according to Ze, thats also racist.

No, its not.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008

Racist bastards!!
That word gets used quite indiscriminately.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Come on dude it's definitely a racial insult. And a pretty bad one at that.

Not to mention that I really don't get the joke, but that wouldn't really change anything either.

And seeing you making fun of someone because of his spelling is quite amusing tbh :D
Nah, it was a joke. But you dont have to find it good or tastefull.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Guys let's stop acting as if Pogba went for money. He for whatever reason just likes that stupid club. His problem.

But laughing at him for moving over money is BS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)