Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pogba will win United Europa singlehandedly with his magnificent passes. Will remember his shooting boots too. Ballon d'Or finalist after ManU wins Europa, destroying Ajax 4-1 in the final, Pogba with 2 goals, 1 assist, 1 hockey assist.

- - - Updated - - -

Immense player. Magisterial.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why is that in quotes? Who said it?
I dont recall, but i found it hilarious, tought you saw the original :D

- - - Updated - - -

"go be an obedient n-word"
-Zachereyah 2016
1) I said 'nigga'.Not the actual N-word. It was meant as a joke, not a racial insult. Daft people like you still dont seem to get it.
2) Its Zacheryah, not Zachereyah. I know its harder to write than "taliban", but try to write it correctly

Dont bullshit like that, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba and Vidal there time here deserve nothing but respect. anything else they do after us is up to them. as long us they where real to us.
Why ?

May 23, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

1) I said '$#@!'.Not the actual N-word. It was meant as a joke, not a racial insult. Daft people like you still dont seem to get it.
2) Its Zacheryah, not Zachereyah. I know its harder to write than "taliban", but try to write it correctly

Dont bull$#@! like that, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Why ?
lol you cant use the word negro towards black people its offensive no matter what way you use it.

Im worried about you Zachereyah now that the steroids have shrunk your dick it seems like your brain cells are next :cry:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

1) I said 'nigga'.Not the actual N-word. It was meant as a joke, not a racial insult. Daft people like you still dont seem to get it.

Dont bullshit like that, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Why ?
Come on dude it's definitely a racial insult. And a pretty bad one at that.

Not to mention that I really don't get the joke, but that wouldn't really change anything either.

And seeing you making fun of someone because of his spelling is quite amusing tbh :D

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
lol you cant use the word negro towards black people its offensive no matter what way you use it.

Im worried about you Zachereyah now that the steroids have shrunk your $#@! it seems like your brain cells are next :cry:
He uses steroids to stimulate his brain for a better understanding tactics, especially Marchisio's tactical flow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)