Paul Pogba (204 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 26, 2004
Come back once you understand what i meant peasanto
Let me try your idiotic logic of linking independent events to come up with imaginary scenarios.

Back in 2015 have we decided to keep Vidal and sell Pogba, we would still be able to buy Sandro, have Vidal in our ranks plus +50m extra to spend.

But things are never that simple with cause and effect, in your head maybe it is, but in reality it is not.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let me try your idiotic logic of linking independent events to come up with imaginary scenarios.

Back in 2015 have we decided to keep Vidal and sell Pogba, we would still be able to buy Sandro, have Vidal in our ranks plus +50m extra to spend.

But things are never that simple with cause and effect, in your head maybe it is, but in reality it is not.
We wouldnt have sold Pogba in 2015 peasanto, thats when the operation to bring him home the next summer started. Thats why its safe to assume that had Drunkturo stayed, there is a chance we wouldnt have signed Alex

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'd never heard it before. I thought he was injun tbh.
I thought it was something to do with inbread rednecks in the middle of america. Didn't even thought it was specifically latin americans insult.

But we here in Europe, don't really have lots of "latin" people. Even Spanish we don't consider latin I think.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I thought it was something to do with inbread rednecks in the middle of america. Didn't even thought it was specifically latin americans insult.

But we here in Europe, don't really have lots of "latin" people. Even Spanish we don't consider latin I think.
You guys are missing out the eses'.
Fun people :D

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Future Ballon d'Or winner. :baus:
The most funny thing is that some idiots even belive he will win it with time, but mostly its just United fans :lol: FFS if he ever wins Ballon d`Or people can call me idiot all they want, simply cant see it happen. Then it must be the most shitty players he should compete with in the history of football if it should be possible :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)