Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Matuidi would have suited them better if they wanted a more physical, hard running DM style midfielder.
I honestly think Lemina as well would be a better fit for them for the role they asigned Pogba to. What a fuckin dumb thing to do, spend 110m and play him infront of defense. Mourinho is way past it. I feel his peak was at merda and has slowly declined since.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pogba is so bad when he plays deep. He needs to be higher in the pitch and have people covering for him to show his ability. This should be so clear by now from his performances with Juventus and the national team.

On the other hand, 4-2-3-1 seems to be Mourinho's favourite system. Why did he even ask for Pogba? There are players that would fit better in that system than him. And why did Pogba agree to go there? Didn't he talk with Mou before the transfer? He would fit so much better in Barca/Real or any team playing with a 3 man midfield.

Well, money makes the world go round I guess..
He doesnt work hard thats my biggest issue with him. Give him the ball a lot and tell him to storm forward and he will be insanely good but assign him a more defensive role and he just goes through the motions. I made this point after his horrific euros final performance and I said Vidal is much more of a fighter, hardworker and leader but got a strong reaction from many members.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
He doesnt work hard thats my biggest issue with him. Give him the ball a lot and tell him to storm forward and he will be insanely good but assign him a more defensive role and he just goes through the motions. I made this point after his horrific euros final performance and I said Vidal is much more of a fighter, hardworker and leader but got a strong reaction from many members.
:agree:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Insanely good? I do not think he is fantastic creator.
Till now, i do not understand what role fit most for pogba.
Defensive aspect, he is not as good as vidal, and for offensive aspect, he is not as good as modric/iniesta.

He is too general good at defensive, good at attack. But just good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pogba is just good? Wtf it takes only takes 1 month after he left for him to be devalued so much for a Juve fan? He was great for us, creating, scoring and dominating games with a complete skillset that made him a force of nature for us for years.

How can you watch him for that long and say he is just good? For us? That he is used in wrong set up or has flaws that will be exposed more without kind of freedom he needs to be the moments player he is, is another matter, but just good? Come on.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)