Paul Pogba (175 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's not as good a finisher as Yaya was.
Yaya was a killer just outside box or in it with hard low drives (Lampard like, but more power and less precision), while Pogba is more about screamers that get near the goal 3 out of 10 attempts mostly, alot of stray shots. So yeah clear difference in finishing even if Pogba can be lethal. Main difference is Yaya is more of a freight train that directly goes for goal with runs off and with ball, while Pogba is more or dribble or build up plays.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yaya also took penalties when Aguero was out and if I remember correctly there were quite a few. If Pogba gets to take the penalties and keeps improving his free kicks 20 goals is doable for him in the PL.
Yeah I take it atleast 3 or 4 of them were pks. But rest of them were just downright unstoppable runs and shots.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Anyone see his interview with Henry?
This guy is all about me,me, me. I want to win this, I want to win that. The team is secondary to his personal achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes him an ideal teammate for Zlatan. Too bad they don't play in the same position. Would love to see those egos clash with each other.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Anyone see his interview with Henry?
This guy is all about me,me, me. I want to win this, I want to win that. The team is secondary to his personal achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes him an ideal teammate for Zlatan. Too bad they don't play in the same position. Would love to see those egos clash with each other.
Yeah, Pogba is a very cancerous player. Blah blah blah. A month ago u loved him. Like 99% of the people here. Stop this nonsense of constantly bashing him for nothing. If anything he is very ambitous, which is a good thing. He has always been a great team player and very professional.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Professional? Yeah right. His behavior leading upto and after the transfer was everything but professional.
He was part of a marketing campaign which was very annoying as a Juve fan. Yes. He was still very professional. And on the pitch there is absolutely nothing to criticize. Nothing indicating that he is a "me, me, me" player or whatever.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He was part of a marketing campaign which was very annoying as a Juve fan. Yes. He was still very professional. And on the pitch there is absolutely nothing to criticize. Nothing indicating that he is a "me, me, me" player or whatever.
Don't shit with me and go back to ratcafe.

Oct 30, 2013
The idea of Pogba ripping apart EPL teams makes MU fans excited about his debut. But the minute he starts struggling... man that oughtta be fun to watch!

Got some Pokemon cards for you :D

I know the girl in blue!:lol::lol: Brooke the CE-hOe:lol::lol: Strange to see her playing Pokemon! She's all about spending time wisely and leadership and hard work and ... I guess playing Pokemon:D

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Yeah right.Just look at his celebration of a goal when Giaccherini aproached to share celebration. Fuck him. And when he sucked under pressure of no 10 and his arms wawing to his teammates while he was the one who sucked...and his summer marketing campaign... :inter:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I wonder if that selfishness is something Ferguson spotted before he pissed pogba about. Once a turd always a turd. Anyway his truly back home.
I was always hated Ferguson's team, but always respected them. They had champions like Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand and Scholes.
This Mourinho team, however, I don't have an ounce of respect. A bunch of egomaniacs and mercenaries.
I do like Mikithryan and Darmian though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, Pogba is a very cancerous player. Blah blah blah. A month ago u loved him. Like 99% of the people here. Stop this nonsense of constantly bashing him for nothing. If anything he is very ambitous, which is a good thing. He has always been a great team player and very professional.
:tup:

Talked about Balon D'or and becoming the best as his goal in every year with us, that's simply his goal, it's silly to spin it to something negative now while it was taken as ambitious and driven before by most, above poster included most likely.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Let's be honest, we all loved him while he was playing for us, but this summer just made him unlikable for a Juve fan, because in all honesty that saga was fucking stupid, this shit would never happened 20 years ago. And just one thing, we would all be very happy to see him play for us.

Oh, and he can say whatever he wants, but the sole reason behind his move was money, and nothing else. If he would have stayed here, he would have more than realistic chance of winning the UCL and also getting the Ballon d'or, but he chose the money. And his move this year is just plain stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)