Paul Pogba (42 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
3 at the back, you stupid ****. Since when is Cuadrado a fullback?

People say we have 5 at the back when they want to discredit italian tactics.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I let these cretins bother you. They can have all the money they want, but their squad sucks. Players play at Juventus because they want to, while players play at United for money. That is the difference between the old United team under Ferguson, and recent ones. They will remain mediocre.
so true.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
3 at the back, you stupid ****. Since when is Cuadrado a fullback?

People say we have 5 at the back when they want to discredit italian tactics.
He is an Interista after all so I think it has more to do about discrediting Juve. Mourinho has played 9 at the back for most of his career so maybe he just meant that Paul will need to become a defender as well :boh:

Mar 3, 2014
He is an Interista after all so I think it has more to do about discrediting Juve. Mourinho has played 9 at the back for most of his career so maybe he just meant that Paul will need to become a defender as well :boh:
Mourinho is overrated or at the very least outdated. He was average with a star studded madrid and couldn't win a UCL.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I kick this asshat?

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho believes Paul Pogba may already be the world's best midfielder, yet he thinks his goal return ensures he will struggle to challenge Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for the top individual accolades.
However, the United boss does not expect to see Pogba breaking Messi and Ronaldo's domination of the Ballon d'Or because his goal haul, which never exceeded 10 in a season at Juve, is not eye-catching enough.

"First of all, when you speak about the best players in the world you go immediately to the ones that score a lot of goals,'' Mourinho said.

"You don't give a gold ball to a goalkeeper. They gave a gold ball to [Fabio] Cannavaro once but because in that season he was captain of Italy, they were world champions, and there were not too many top players.

"[Paolo] Maldini never got a gold ball, [Javier] Zanetti never got a gold ball, top goalkeepers over history don't get a gold ball. You look immediately to the ones that score a lot of goals.

"Can Paul score Ronaldo and Messi goals? Not even 25 percent. I believe in a season he cannot score 20 goals. If to be the best player in the world means to score a lot of goals, that's not the point.

Would like to point out that with Juventus, there's potential for 20 .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Mourinho is overrated or at the very least outdated. He was average with a star studded madrid and couldn't win a UCL.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I kick this asshat?

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho believes Paul Pogba may already be the world's best midfielder, yet he thinks his goal return ensures he will struggle to challenge Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for the top individual accolades.
However, the United boss does not expect to see Pogba breaking Messi and Ronaldo's domination of the Ballon d'Or because his goal haul, which never exceeded 10 in a season at Juve, is not eye-catching enough.

"First of all, when you speak about the best players in the world you go immediately to the ones that score a lot of goals,'' Mourinho said.

"You don't give a gold ball to a goalkeeper. They gave a gold ball to [Fabio] Cannavaro once but because in that season he was captain of Italy, they were world champions, and there were not too many top players.

"[Paolo] Maldini never got a gold ball, [Javier] Zanetti never got a gold ball, top goalkeepers over history don't get a gold ball. You look immediately to the ones that score a lot of goals.

"Can Paul score Ronaldo and Messi goals? Not even 25 percent. I believe in a season he cannot score 20 goals. If to be the best player in the world means to score a lot of goals, that's not the point.

Would like to point out that with Juventus, there's potential for 20 .
Pogba works when the team works and man utd is full of average players.he has done nothing in euro 2016 and important matches against bayern,barca(when he was playing at juve). Regardless if he still could score goals or not he hasn't even technical ability on the ball and most of time he's too childish on the ball.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Paul Pogba left the Turin club for a world record fee this summer, and Allegri was asked about the Frenchman’s departure.

“We didn’t speak, because among other things he was in America until the day before he went to Manchester. We had a very good relationship, like I do with all the players.

“Maybe he was still hurting because he lost to me in a challenge at football and basketball, so it was for that reason he decided to leave Juventus.”
Haha Max is awesome :D

He left abruptly/no good byes , but imo way too many of you are overly projecting a notion of being pretty disliked in Juve camp, certainly not appreciated to leave them and with little warmth, but the Kid was most likely popular guy in Juve camp and not some pest they don't mind getting rid as some like to read into this silence or cordial/playful remarks. It's more like the group solidarity goes over the individual shine, which what Juve is all about.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Mar 3, 2014
The Premier League is reportedly the most likely destination for the 25-year-old World Cup 2014 Golden Boot winner, with English clubs having previously spent big on second-tier La Liga stars such as Mesut Ozil from Madrid, Alexis Sanchez and Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona, and Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid.

Tebas said that even after reported Madrid target Pogba joined Manchester United this summer for a new world-record fee of £89.3 million (€105m), La Liga still had the most marketable names in Neymar, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale.

On whether he hopes James stays, he told AS: "Of course -- it is key to keep our stars here.

"Pogba did not come, and we will see what the Premier League does because here I don't know if he would even be able to play. What is dangerous is having stars like Neymar, Messi, Cristiano and Bale, and them leaving."

lol

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Direspectful piece of shit. It was 3 at the back.
That's not really true now is it? I mean, we played a 3-5-2 with Evra and Lichtsteiner on the wings. When we had the ball they did go pretty high up on the pitch. But there were many times where it was really 5-3-2.

Jun 6, 2015
Give him the freedom Yaya had in City when he scored 20 and he can achieve that. Tho Yaya at his best was super clinical while Pogba is more flashy.

Yaya also took penalties when Aguero was out and if I remember correctly there were quite a few. If Pogba gets to take the penalties and keeps improving his free kicks 20 goals is doable for him in the PL.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That's not really true now is it? I mean, we played a 3-5-2 with Evra and Lichtsteiner on the wings. When we had the ball they did go pretty high up on the pitch. But there were many times where it was really 5-3-2.
Of course but still i see this as another stab at the boring old defensive serie A team that is Juventus. Mourinho isnt ignorant, i see it as an indirect way of spurting shit out. Im not denying his partially right depending on how the game goes but on paper its 3-5-2.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Haha Max is awesome :D

He left abruptly/no good byes , but imo way too many of you are overly projecting a notion of being pretty disliked in Juve camp, certainly not appreciated to leave them and with little warmth, but the Kid was most likely popular guy in Juve camp and not some pest they don't mind getting rid as some like to read into this silence or cordial/playful remarks. It's more like the group solidarity goes over the individual shine, which what Juve is all about.

:lol: you're literally doing the same thing, just saying the opposite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)