Paul Pogba (82 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Assuming that he would have extended his contract beforehand. I think he was only signed through 2019, and with the agent he has, we could have looked at a situation where he would not extend, and since we didn't have a release clause on him, the chances of getting more money 2 years from now might have been in jeopardy.

It's all conjecture from here on out, no matter which side you are looking at it from
Like i stated before, look at rooney's situation at MU when he almost left and they made him stay offering an improved contract.
For players like dybala and pogba contracts are usually renewed every year or every two years, offering them a raise. We could have easily kept pogba for another year without any risk, or we could have offered him a 10mil salary for him to extend the 3 years to 5. I dont think he would have refused if we held strong that he is not allowed to leave for at least another year.
Offering him 10mil wasnt too crazy either considering it would be for just 2 years when his value increases and we sell, having a WC player for those two years as well, also it wasnt a risk like amauri or iaquinta where a player on high wages would be a burden.

I did not follow the pogba transfer carefully, so i dont know why peeps are mad at him. For me i am pissed at the club, if u handing him Ale's no 10 then we should have extended his contract, its shit management by the club which makes me even more sure that man u's offer was too good for us to refuse, i wonder if money grabbing hoe is pogba or us or both.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad we could agree :D
I was really tempted to say "we would have had a WC pogba for another two years instead of a inconsistent marchisio" but i have that affection for you

Sep 13, 2015
WΏΏdy?;5359602 said:
Like i stated before, look at rooney's situation at MU when he almost left and they made him stay offering an improved contract.
For players like dybala and pogba contracts are usually renewed every year or every two years, offering them a raise. We could have easily kept pogba for another year without any risk, or we could have offered him a 10mil salary for him to extend the 3 years to 5. I dont think he would have refused if we held strong that he is not allowed to leave for at least another year.
Offering him 10mil wasnt too crazy either considering it would be for just 2 years when his value increases and we sell, having a WC player for those two years as well, also it wasnt a risk like amauri or iaquinta where a player on high wages would be a burden.

I did not follow the pogba transfer carefully, so i dont know why peeps are mad at him. For me i am pissed at the club, if u handing him Ale's no 10 then we should have extended his contract, its $#@! management by the club which makes me even more sure that man u's offer was too good for us to refuse, i wonder if money grabbing hoe is pogba or us or both.

- - - Updated - - -

I was really tempted to say "we would have had a WC pogba for another two years instead of a inconsistent marchisio" but i have that affection for you

Adidas makes most of the money from Man. Utd. There's no marketing or economical reason to stay at Juventus when 2 economical powerhouses offer you insane wages + exposure + image rights. He simply can't have that at Juventus yet. Our club needs to focus more on developing marketing strategies so we can become more recognizable brand.

Pogba clearly doesn't want only to be best at football, he wants to be n.1 sports name in the world, and that's something that is only achievable at someone who's one of the best at it: United + Adidas.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Adidas makes most of the money from Man. Utd. There's no marketing or economical reason to stay at Juventus when 2 economical powerhouses offer you insane wages + exposure + image rights. He simply can't have that at Juventus yet. Our club needs to focus more on developing marketing strategies so we can become more recognizable brand.

Pogba clearly doesn't want only to be best at football, he wants to be n.1 sports name in the world, and that's something that is only achievable at someone who's one of the best at it: United + Adidas.
:D that's easy man. hire someone to crack him up :) goodbye to the marketing career.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

I don't think that's going to happen, because he is not good enough as a football player. I could be wrong, though. He has all the other things going for him, including the fact that he is black.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

If we look at it that way then why is he unambitious money grabbing hoe?
Also we could have said "no u stay for another year, we'll double your current salary"

Sep 13, 2015
WΏΏdy?;5359685 said:
If we look at it that way then why is he unambitious money grabbing hoe?
Also we could have said "no u stay for another year, we'll double your current salary"
If you double his salary, you risk inflation of wages and disruption of the chemistry of the team. Why would Pogba earn 10 mill at Juventus and Dybala, Bonucci, Chielini average on 3.5? Everyone else will start asking for an improved contract, let's not even mention when you bring another quality signing that will demand higher wage starting from the reference that Pogba would earn 10 mill at Juventus. I'm not sure we have the financial capacity for that kind of move.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola is a genius of a businessman. He managed to get 3 of his players on a top 3 wealthiest team on the planet.

Hate him all you want, the guy is brilliant as an agent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)