Paul Pogba (183 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Coming to think of it, I think I've never seen a better CM than Pogba in my lifetime.

Nowadays you have guys like Vidal, Kroos, Rakitic and Modric, but they all have different characteristics and Pogba has more important ones IMO.

He's that unique. Definitely an all time CM, the best CM in the world and I can't remember a better one from the 90s on.

It's a fucking shame to lose the guy.

Paul Scholes.

Zidane : When asked""How does it feel to be the best midfielder in the world?" Zidane: “Well Ask Paul Scholes”
Xavi : "A role model. For me, and I really mean this, he's the best central midfielder I've seen in the last 15, 20 years
Henry"best player in the premier league during my career"

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
Coming to think of it, I think I've never seen a better CM than Pogba in my lifetime.

Nowadays you have guys like Vidal, Kroos, Rakitic and Modric, but they all have different characteristics and Pogba has more important ones IMO.

He's that unique. Definitely an all time CM, the best CM in the world and I can't remember a better one from the 90s on.

It's a $#@!ing shame to lose the guy.
wat

Just in Juve over the last the 10 years:

Pirlo
Nedved
Vidal

I would take any of them in their prime over Pogba easily.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

what about CM Punk?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

'i havent seen a better cm then Pogba..... Pogba, linked to united.

Ah, United, when they used to be good, they had this guy :

arc40

Jun 19, 2009

It's a $#@!ing shame to lose the guy.
He's unique but there have been others just as special. Zidane, Gullit and even Yaya and Viera come to mind.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

:ratcafe::vidal::rofl::conte:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)