Paul Pogba (95 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Khedira missed half a games last year due to injury, can we rely upon such player? No doubt he's great midfielder when fit.

Marchisio is expected to be back by Dec/Jan, so right now (if Pogba leaves) we only have Pjanić as a reliable 1st team player.

Pogba's leave will be felt, as would anyone who provided this team with 23 g&a in one year.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic is good but he's nowhere near complete player as Pogba is.
Pjanic racked up similar numbers last year in a worse team ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Khedira missed half a games last year due to injury, can we rely upon such player? No doubt he's great midfielder when fit.

Marchisio is expected to be back by Dec/Jan, so right now (if Pogba leaves) we only have Pjanić as a reliable 1st team player.

Pogba's leave will be felt, as would anyone who provided this team with 23 g&a in one year.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why we must keep Lemina and with a given chance he'll do a great job.

Pogba IS more complete, but as an individual who wouldn't affect our style as much as Pjanic is going to. There are also parts of the game where Pjanic does a better job. People are going to love his passes and simple play, he will be a key factor for us in the upcoming years and he will do much less mistakes compared to Pogba. Plus he's going to be wonderful to watch, his passes and creativity are the next best thing after our era with Pirlo. With a fit Marchisio I believe we won't feel a bit of pain if Pogba leaves. Oh and give me a break about the numbers. Giovinco had them too. But if you want to compare, sure, look at Pjanic's numbers during his stay in Rome.

Signing Matic would be fantastic.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What's his defensive record? Can he put equally good defensive shift at the same time, like Pogba did?
He probably cant and this is why finding an exact replacement for Pogba is difficult.

But say we get a physical DM like Matic , a (hopefully) fit Khedira and Pjanic , would you say we're losing a lot with that trio ? Thats one of the more balanced midfields you get. Pjanic alongside a ball-winner will be at his optimal best.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
mine is Barcelona. always loved their mes que un club slogan, they are maybe even on par with Juventus to me. would be amazing seeing Pogba kickin at the Camp Nou one day
Excellent .Probably you were happy when they beat us at CL final 2015 ?Always having a second club to support when the first got eliminated .Pure win-win situation.:(

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Pogba's leave will be felt, as would anyone's who provided this team with 23 g&a in one year.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba: 8 goals, 12 assist, 83.4% passing, 2.2 tackles, 1.3 interceptions, 0.7 dribbles, 1.5 key passes, lost possession 2.4, bad touches 2.7, 48.5 passes

Pjanic: 10 goals, 10 assists, 84.9% passing, 1.4 tackles, 1.5 interceptions, 1.4 dribbles, 2.4 key passes, lost possession 1.1, bad touches 1.1 p, 65.5 passes

Pjanic has straight up better stats in fucking Roma

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's why we must keep Lemina and with a given chance he'll do a great job.

Pogba IS more complete, but as an individual who wouldn't affect our style as much as Pjanic is going to. There are also parts of the game where Pjanic does a better job. People are going to love his passes and simple play, he will be a key factor for us in the upcoming years and he will do much less mistakes compared to Pogba. Plus he's going to be wonderful to watch, his passes and creativity are the next best thing after our era with Pirlo. With a fit Marchisio I believe we won't feel a bit of pain if Pogba leaves. Signing Matic would be fantastic.
I think Pogba is the best midfielder in the world, or the best B2B at the very least and he's 23 yo. You can't just replace that kind of player, someone who puts in incredible numbers both in attack and defense. Instead we upgraded our attack, which is probably on par with Barca's atm or pretty close to it. I can live with that, if we sign another reliable mid, someone with more tenacity, Biglia would be my favorite.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
Excellent .Probably you were happy when they beat us at CL final 2015 ?Always having a second club to support when the first got eliminated .Pure win-win situation.:(
Don't get people cheering for european rivals,how can you cheer for JUVE and farca,it is or JUVE or farca,personaly cant imagine myself cheering any other club playing against juventus,would rather kill myself....and also don't get it what people who support other clubs are doing on this forum :/ lets say somebody cheer for 4,5 top clubs,that guy must be confused all the time

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pogba: 8 goals, 12 assist, 83.4% passing, 2.2 tackles, 1.3 interceptions, 0.7 dribbles, 1.5 key passes, lost possession 2.4, bad touches 2.7, 48.5 passes

Pjanic: 10 goals, 10 assists, 84.9% passing, 1.4 tackles, 1.5 interceptions, 1.4 dribbles, 2.4 key passes, lost possession 1.1, bad touches 1.1 p, 65.5 passes

Inaccurate stats. Pogba has 2.9 dribbles, not gonna bother with the rest.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

That lost possession stat is pretty telling in itself. How many times has Pogba needlessly lost the ball with his stupid dribbles.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nobody thought we'd reach CL final a couple of years ago but we did. Barely anyone thought Portugal would win the Euros but they did. Atletico did, Greece did.

Pjanic - Marchisio - Khedira? Yes, we actually can.

But yes, I do hope we sign one midfielder who'd start. But people make it sound like we'd have cack midfield.
I did, I thought we'd go very far in the CL once Allegri was announced provided that we didn't sell. We didn't sell any of our world class midfield and we did reach the final. And you cannot compare international football to club competitions especially the CL which has proven year after year that the only way to win it or reach far is if you have an extremely talented and well oiled unit.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You still messed up there, with most, trying to diminish Pogba's contribution. It's ok, just suck it up, swallow your pride and admit you're wrong. Don't do it again though.
You didn't post anything. How can I admit I'm wrong when you didn't show anything to prove otherwise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)