Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yes we have been very active in the transfer market and made some huge signings but if we make no less than two heavy signings and sell pogba then in no way "we are back as the heavyweights". Yes this was the best mercato by the Juventus standarts, Juve of the last decade, but in no way puts us on par with the big boys.
I am excited to see how higuain pairs up with dybala but one cannot win CL with Pjanic-sami-casper mid.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5355824 said:
Yes we have been very active in the transfer market and made some huge signings but if we make no less than two heavy signings and sell pogba then in no way "we are back as the heavyweights". Yes this was the best mercato by the Juventus standarts, Juve of the last decade, but in no way puts us on par with the big boys.
I am excited to see how higuain pairs up with dybala but one cannot win CL with Pjanic-sami-casper mid.
:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nobody thought we'd reach CL final a couple of years ago but we did. Barely anyone thought Portugal would win the Euros but they did. Atletico did, Greece did.

Pjanic - Marchisio - Khedira? Yes, we actually can.

But yes, I do hope we sign one midfielder who'd start. But people make it sound like we'd have cack midfield.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pjanic Marchisio Khedira is a very good midfield, people are freaking out and underrating our players now.

May I remind you that fucking Hernanes was playing in those Bayern games?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
It's not about underrating our mids, it's about the number of minutes they can play because of injury / fitness. If these 3 are fit and backed up by a fit Asamoah, than our Mid looks very good but I expect Sami to miss a few games while Marchisio is out for half a year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We reached CL final with Licht and Evra as the fullbacks and an old and slow Pirlo controlling the midfield with Tevez as the major attacking threat and an unknown quantity like Morata.This team is way more dynamic. We have multiple threats from an attacking perspective. Far better wing-backs and finally a world class attack.

The key here is Marchisio and Khedira staying fit and performing upto expected levels. If Khedira especially can stay fit for the coming year, then we wont have too many problems. He doesnt make too many mistakes as it is. Solid dependable player WHEN FIT.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pogba is not nearly as creative as Pjanic. Pogba is a complete player but in creativity, Pjanic comfortably trumps him. We signed a genuine creative midfielder in his prime that we've been lacking sorely. Pogba's physicality is what will be missed. We need another physical midfielder and we'll do totally fine.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nobody thought we'd reach CL final a couple of years ago but we did. Barely anyone thought Portugal would win the Euros but they did. Atletico did, Greece did.

Pjanic - Marchisio - Khedira? Yes, we actually can.

But yes, I do hope we sign one midfielder who'd start. But people make it sound like we'd have cack midfield.
Khedira missed half a games last year due to injury, can we rely upon such player? No doubt he's great midfielder when fit.

Marchisio is expected to be back by Dec/Jan, so right now (if Pogba leaves) we only have Pjanić as a reliable 1st team player.

Pogba's leave will be felt, as would anyone's who provided this team with 23 g&a in one year.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are underrating Pjanic a lot.

He is in similar level with Pogba if not just as good.

But no dab and fancy hair.
Pjanic is good but he's nowhere near complete player as Pogba is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)