Paul Pogba (83 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
One thing that worries me is that United is not going after other players. No rumors, nothing. Mourinho has been very clear that he had 4 targets for this mercato. Pogba is the only one missing.
And our ONLY focus is finding midfield names that are there to replace Pogba. Nothing else talked about.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
One thing that worries me is that United is not going after other players. No rumors, nothing. Mourinho has been very clear that he had 4 targets for this mercato. Pogba is the only one missing.
But Mourinho also stated earlier, that they would only bring in one big signing. And they brought Zlatan... I could see them go after some young player with potential or some solid bargain a la Matuidi actually. Won't rule out Pogba, but the probability of him staying is significant, i didn't think that two weeks ago...

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
And our ONLY focus is finding midfield names that are there to replace Pogba. Nothing else talked about.
IF you trust sources like dello sport, corriere, sky, tuttosport. This is basically obvious. Since they have been reporting that Pogba to United done in 48h for the last month what else do you expect them to write about? They will write about Witsels Matuidis and other punks to replace already sold Pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)