Paul Pogba (168 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The point is we can play all 3 of those in a 4-3-1-2. Or various other formations.

A midfield of:

Khedira-Matic-Pjanic
--------Draxler

behind a front line of

Dybala-Higuain

And this team is massively improved upon last year.

And when Marchisio comes back, our midfield is even better and has great depth.

Give it a rest Jack. Juve will be fine without Pogba
I never said otherwise.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i wonder wat L' Avvocato would make of this situation

i always appreciated the seriousness of this club...as a fan we had better things to do than to be caught up in this kind of nonsense

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I think the end of this week will be crucial and the moment we see that Pogba is returning to Vinovo I would say our chances to keep him are 75%. From this point on, I think only Real Madrid can stir things up.
Idk

Either this deal has been done for over a month and for some reason it hasn't been announced yet, or he's ours and this is all a publicity stunt

Sep 13, 2015
Idk

Either this deal has been done for over a month and for some reason it hasn't been announced yet, or he's ours and this is all a publicity stunt
This assumption also scares me, but I'm struggling to find a reasonable explanation why would they keep quit. One of the reasons might be:

- Juventus want to find decent replacements first and want to announce them before Pogba deal so the fans and coach can feel more safe.

but if Man. Utd. keeps quiet, that is bad for them since they lose money from selling jerseys and publicity from the record transfer fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)