Paul Pogba (197 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 29, 2006
So another 48h or more this time? Surely he is going to Manchester... or Madrid...or the Moon...

If our club wanted to show intent on winning CL - here is the player you keep. Remember this board, not TuZ decided to give him No.10, he has 3 years yet on his contract and can't say shit about the ambitions here. Raiola is easy to predict (Zlatan's book and Moggi...) and unless Manchester is upping their offer by the hour I think more of this 'negotiation' as a foregone conclusion.

Now what would be nice to see is not more Pogba BS, but some concrete sales of players we are less likely to ever need.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
According to today's edition of Tuttosport, today could be the day to sanction the transfer of Paul Pogba to Manchester United. The Turin daily stresses a new clue that would lead now imminent announcement dell'affate: from the store of the club online, in the section dedicated to the sale of mesh kits, disappeared advertising of the second jacket worn by Pogba and yesterday, in his place , is that of Pjanic, who stands between that of the first shirt with Bonucci and third with Dybala.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Lol nice, Media has no clue, otherwise they would not Parrot back things we wrote about yesterday in this thread (like Spekulation regarding what Jerseys get advertised in the online Store)

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

juventinovero

Sep 12, 2011
According to today's edition of Tuttosport, today could be the day to sanction the transfer of Paul Pogba to Manchester United. The Turin daily stresses a new clue that would lead now imminent announcement dell'affate: from the store of the club online, in the section dedicated to the sale of mesh kits, disappeared advertising of the second jacket worn by Pogba and yesterday, in his place , is that of Pjanic, who stands between that of the first shirt with Bonucci and third with Dybala.
I checked just now and the image of Pogba wearing the away kit is there.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Their silence tells you everything you need to know, Valery.
what's the point of not saying anything? what's the point? if everybody knows just say it.
Anyway it's taking too much time cause United is trying to be cheap. And Juventus refuses to get less than 100-110m
What i find hilarious is... knowing Agnelli family do you really believe that last year they renewed Pogba giving up 45% of the future fee? 20% to Raiola and 25% to Pogba?!?!
I find already absurd the 20% to Raiola...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
what's the point of not saying anything? what's the point? if everybody knows just say it.
Anyway it's taking too much time cause United is trying to be cheap. And Juventus refuses to get less than 100-110m
What i find hilarious is... knowing Agnelli family do you really believe that last year they renewed Pogba giving up 45% of the future fee? 20% to Raiola and 25% to Pogba?!?!
I find already absurd the 20% to Raiola...
They don't want to say anything because the deal hasn't concluded yet IMO. But if talks weren't advanced, Marotta would have come out and denied it, like he did with Vidal back in 2014. And as you say, its most likely due to the fat cunt's commission. That will be sorted out sooner, rather than later. And if the deal collapses? Well, he stays with us for another year. But don't bank on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)