Paul Pogba (201 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It seems it's all up to clubs here, Pogba doesn't mind to stay maybe with updated contract or to leave for manure or real. I am ok with him going for something 120 mln like, I just really don't understand why he goes to manchester.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I think we can be sure that there's, still, not an agreement between Juve and ManU, even when everyone's reporting it, and there have been turds all around the internet saying that it will be official in between 24-48 hours.

If there was, Pogba would already be training with United, I'm almost sure. Contrary to us, Martial is already with them, we're expecting Pogba and Evra to start training on August 7. So, just going by that logic I'd asume that Mou would want him to be already training with them if there was already a deal for the player, instead of living the American dream.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if Pogba is in Vinovo by August 7th, I'll positive about the possibility of him staying.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I will stand by what I have been saying. Pogba is open to a move and Juve is open to the possibility of a sale. Raiola and Man U are the ones who definitely want it to happen.

The media is 100% convinced that it is just a matter of time. But unless Pogba comes out and sais he wants to stay or Man U come out and say they are no longer pursuing him, the media will assume that a deal is going through particularly as it sells more newspapers or gets more hits on their sites. I also think that know Pogba, the person, he is probably enjoying the constant attention and its only raising his profile among sponsors and the like - Adidas clearly milking it as well.

The media will keep saying its just a matter of ours, or another 48 hours. However, I think we will only really know by around August 7 when Pogba is due back at pre-season.

juventinovero

Sep 12, 2011
The fucker Di Marzio and his goons are insisting that the deal is 100% done and only the official announcement is left. They are even being smug and cocky about it. Their career is basically over if this doesn't go through.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The fucker Di Marzio and his goons are insisting that the deal is 100% done and only the official announcement is left. They are even being smug and cocky about it. Their career is basically over if this doesn't go through.
They were the same when it came to Mourinho and Ibra deals.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba's #10 shirt was the most selling Juve jersey last season with 667,000 shirts sold. #GdS

Jul 13, 2010
I think we can be sure that there's, still, not an agreement between Juve and ManU, even when everyone's reporting it, and there have been turds all around the internet saying that it will be official in between 24-48 hours.

If there was, Pogba would already be training with United, I'm almost sure. Contrary to us, Martial is already with them, we're expecting Pogba and Evra to start training on August 7. So, just going by that logic I'd asume that Mou would want him to be already training with them if there was already a deal for the player, instead of living the American dream.

- - - Updated - - -

So, if Pogba is in Vinovo by August 7th, I'll positive about the possibility of him staying.
me not so sure, cause in epl they go until the last minute, that DEADLINE DAY is a huge thing, people even sign after the day, most notably van der vaart to spurs

- - - Updated - - -

Man Utd get 12% of shirt sales & only when sales reach a min. number. Rest to Adidas - via #LaStampa

Ratcafe :ratcafe:

you can see why adidas also pushing this story through

Jan 5, 2007
he is going to real madrid, move on.

- - - Updated - - -

me not so sure, cause in epl they go until the last minute, that DEADLINE DAY is a huge thing, people even sign after the day, most notably van der vaart to spurs

- - - Updated - - -

you can see why adidas also pushing this story through
why should adidas push for it, if they did surly manu will reach the minimum target of shirts sales then they have to pay 12%.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
he is going to real madrid, move on.

- - - Updated - - -

why should adidas push for it, if they did surly manu will reach the minimum target of shirts sales then they have to pay 12%.
Because they know they're going to make a ton from the shirt sales of Pogba if he joins Man U ? That 12% would mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Jan 5, 2007
Because they know they're going to make a ton from the shirt sales of Pogba if he joins Man U ? That 12% would mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.
thats true, but in the other hand since i saw that add i changed my view on the deal and i think he is going to another team sponsored by adidas, most likely RM

- - - Updated - - -

thats true, but in the other hand since i saw that add i changed my view on the deal and i think he is going to another team sponsored by adidas, most likely RM
manu can get the minimum requirement with makhi and ibra in his team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)