Paul Pogba (75 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can't think of such a high profile player I've been less attached to. If it isn't one year it is always another with him. I know it's modern football, you never feel like you can bank on a player for years at a time.
Unfortunately, but Pogs took it to whole other level. Besides even his on pitch persona is nothing like Vidal, Tevez, or even Quaglieralla. He just doesn't ooze that champion aura of confidence.

There are players who's presence only makes average player push harder, Pogs isn't that. Vidal's energy was contagious, Pirlo calmness relaxed our players, Tevez's fire gave us teeth, Pogs though. Nothing. Sure he does dope little tricks, but he's no Ibra making nocerino look wc, or zidane having an off game and still positively impact his team with just his presence. Pogba can't shoulder shit at this time being.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Unfortunately, but Pogs took it to whole other level. Besides even his on pitch persona is nothing like Vidal, Tevez, or even Quaglieralla. He just doesn't ooze that champion aura of confidence.

There are players who's presence only makes average player push harder, Pogs isn't that. Vidal's energy was contagious, Pirlo calmness relaxed our players, Tevez's fire gave us teeth, Pogs though. Nothing. Sure he does dope little tricks, but he's no Ibra making nocerino look wc, or zidane having an off game and still positively impact his team with just his presence. Pogba can't shoulder $#@! at this time being.
He gave us the Dab.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

There are players who's presence only makes average player push harder, Pogs isn't that. Vidal's energy was contagious, Pirlo calmness relaxed our players, Tevez's fire gave us teeth, Pogs though. Nothing. Sure he does dope little tricks, but he's no Ibra making nocerino look wc, or zidane having an off game and still positively impact his team with just his presence. Pogba can't shoulder shit at this time being.
QFT

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pogba is the only one not wearing his club's apparel in that ad.

This is so sad. The Juventus logo should've been featured in that ad but it isn't. Are we even seen as a big team by Adidas ?
The rest of the ad will be Pogba taking off his sweater and revealing the jersey he will wear next season.

Jan 5, 2007

i can i understand if some one hated pogba if left us for money, but you are putting alot of pressure on him, all the players you mentioned had alot of experience they are not 23yo.

pogba just turned 23 in march, you have to accept that he still lake experience, he is talented and can become a legend in football but when he get older he will get better and will have has his presence like the players you mentioned.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i can i understand if some one hated pogba if left us for money, but you are putting alot of pressure on him, all the players you mentioned had alot of experience they are not 23yo.

pogba just turned 23 in march, you have to accept that he still lake experience, he is talented and can become a legend in football but when he get older he will get better and will have has his presence like the players you mentioned.
Fair. However he's setting himself up to fail.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The tweet about the contract was to mock all the journalists who said that he will sign a contract in LA
The tweet about the medical was to mock all the journalists who said that he will take a medical in LA
The fact that follows and unfollows Juventus is to mock all the journalists who said that he is keaving Juve because he followed/unfollowed.

The adidas ads do not indicate anything, the ad will continue to even a longer version, he will still be the center of attention of the ad, he's the brand's image.

He did not in any single way insult Juventus, he simply insulted journalists, all the official announcements from the club have been the same throughout .... nothing going on.

Does this mean he is staying? I don't know, I surely hope so but the reality is that so far he is a Juve player and he is scheduled back to Vinovo pretty soon.

Jan 5, 2007
Fair. However he's setting himself up to fail.
i dont know what his future is, no one does.

but if he left this juve with all the effort our management doing to improve the team then he just a money puppet as well his agent, thats showing weak mentality and stupidity.

how ever i thing people need to calm down and stop raging about it, nothing happens yet.

- - - Updated - - -

The tweet about the contract was to mock all the journalists who said that he will sign a contract in LA
The tweet about the medical was to mock all the journalists who said that he will take a medical in LA
The fact that follows and unfollows Juventus is to mock all the journalists who said that he is keaving Juve because he followed/unfollowed.

The adidas ads do not indicate anything, the ad will continue to even a longer version, he will still be the center of attention of the ad, he's the brand's image.

He did not in any single way insult Juventus, he simply insulted journalists, all the official announcements from the club have been the same throughout .... nothing going on.

Does this mean he is staying? I don't know, I surely hope so but the reality is that so far he is a Juve player and he is scheduled back to Vinovo pretty soon.
JCK is broken, he lost it :cry:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
His focus on being the best player in the world shifted toward being the biggest off field celebrity in the last year or so (maybe a bit earlier). He will be losing it if that trend goes on.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

:tup: that's the spirit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)