Paul Pogba (183 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
That's why Marchisio, Alves and the rest are liking this very post on instagram?

Do people really think Juventus is not ok with this and not in on this whole campaign? Of course they are. Whether Pogba stays or goes this is huge marketing, the entire world is talking about Juventus and Pogba, money is flowing in. As soon as you realize this is more business now than ever before and that Pogba and Juventus are all businessmen you'll be better off. It's like getting annoyed when you believe everything media puts out there is true and then you're mad at Di Marzio, Agresti etc. This was 'fatta' 3 times now right? And still nothing...

And besides, in all these social media posts from Pogba all he's done is deny all rumors for his transfer, medicals, etc. If anyone should be pissed it's Utd fans, not Juve.
Look, someone here actually thinks :D :tup:

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
Maybe im short-minded, but i just cant imagine Pogba will be doing this to Juve fans. Would be absolutely disgraceful, therefore i think he is just mocking those transfer gurus and journos and it's all cheap talk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No he did not, stop inventing shit
Vidal said he was happy to finally arrive at a big club.

Thing is, he meant that. He saw bayern as a true big club.

If anything, this entire pogba saga learned me to respect vidals decision alot more.
I disagree with him, but he went based on ambition to win.

Not for the green

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Stop this stupid trolling
I'm not. I think he's having a bit of fun.

That's why Marchisio, Alves and the rest are liking this very post on instagram?

Do people really think Juventus is not ok with this and not in on this whole campaign? Of course they are. Whether Pogba stays or goes this is huge marketing, the entire world is talking about Juventus and Pogba, money is flowing in. As soon as you realize this is more business now than ever before and that Pogba and Juventus are all businessmen you'll be better off. It's like getting annoyed when you believe everything media puts out there is true and then you're mad at Di Marzio, Agresti etc. This was 'fatta' 3 times now right? And still nothing...

And besides, in all these social media posts from Pogba all he's done is deny all rumors for his transfer, medicals, etc. If anyone should be pissed it's Utd fans, not Juve.
This 100%

the entire world is talking about Juventus and Pogba
:tup:

We're getting so much publicity with these.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

If anything, this entire pogba saga learned me to respect vidals decision alot more.

Not for the green
Exactly. There's a good argument for him especially considering big club bayern is. We obviously closed that gap now. But union? :howler: his got no pride if he leaves for the same club he got treated shit by.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Exactly. There's a good argument for him especially considering big club bayern is. We obviously closed that gap now. But union? :howler: his got no pride if he leaves for the same club he got treated shit by.
Its not about calling them a big club. He was merely saying that to appease his new fans. But he saw there was a better chance to win CL with Bayern than with Juventus and he made the decision. To be fair, his decision was almost vindicated in his first season itself.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Everything will be over the by the 7/8/16.
If Pogba get in Turin then he'll stay else he'll leave before that.

- - - Updated - - -

If that's the case, i will at least sleep better knowing we have a top notch squad with or without him. And even better with the thought United will fail miserably again.
wow mate 5years 119 posts and most of them are here :D
you must love Pogba quite a lote don't you?!?!

try writing with me FU CKchester United

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Not for the green
and thats the reason that made me so happy when he got trashed out by Atletico! madafker you went there to win champions? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

Did they ?

Any screenshot ? Because i don't follow any footballer on my instagram .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
and thats the reason that made me so happy when he got trashed out by Atletico! madafker you went there to win champions? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
If not for his tackle, Bayern wouldnt have beaten us.

He was also their best player against both Atletico and Benfica. True big game player.

Besides he's going to get a few more chances in the next few years.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
Everything will be over the by the 7/8/16.
If Pogba get in Turin then he'll stay else he'll leave before that.

- - - Updated - - -

wow mate 5years 119 posts and most of them are here :D
you must love Pogba quite a lote don't you?!?!

try writing with me FU CKchester United
I usually read more then i post :D but when i do it's asking questions in the financial situation thread :) Pogba is exciting to watch, but he wont be a Juve legend, so i dont "love" him

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I doubt he stays.coman played against lazio in super cup before moves to bayern i think pogba will be back in turin and then we will sell him to madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)