Paul Pogba (58 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
What?

We got exceptionally lucky with Pjanic having such a low buyout clause in his contract. Dude is worth 45M-50M easy, without that clause.

Higuain is worth around 65-70M (even if I think more)...

Getting those two for Pogba is fantastic.
Personally, I deem Pogba unable to be sold due to his potential; I don't believe in selling an unfinished product with his skill-level

It would have to take a deal like the one I noted above to get me to really think about it

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pogba is the kind of player who shines when the team around him shines.
Anyone who thinks he will dictate matches when playing alongside the likes of Carrick, Herrera, Fellaini and Ashley Young is seriously deluded.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ok so not sure if anybody noticed all of these clues in adidas marketing campaign, but I'll just state them here.

- Obviously, Raiola tweeted out that there is no agreement, lot's of blah blah blah. [video=twitter;756087499546591233]https://twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/756087499546591233[/video]

- Adidas respond buy uploading a video where pogba has 3 stars shaved in his head, and a big Blah over the Man U logo.

- Pogba today uploaded and Instagram picture with the caption "Focus", and Adidas then says in Juve's tweet that they are "Focused" on adding new trophies. Also to be noted that the commentator in the juve ad can be heard saying in Italian if Pogba is worth all of this money.
$Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 2.04.29 PM.png

- Then today as well, Raiola tweets out saying there is no deal, and that journalists are parrots. [video=twitter;759051938637881345]https://twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/759051938637881345[/video]

- Adidas then puts out a video where two birds covered in the word Blah are eating a ball.
+rep for u :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

Didn't cause Dybala to pout and become a bitch.

You people talk about how "gross" it is to watch Higuain shout at his teammates when they deliver a poor pass or cross, etc...

Pogba literally did the same thing all season. Lost his mind several times over Morata and others not passing him the ball.
Pogba shouts at himself actually. cant you see that :shifty:

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Adidas is definetely the real MVP of this one.

They're trolling the $#@! outta the fans. Juve and United are both in on it as well. When people are analyzing the ads, thats what they wanted. Absolutely brilliant marketing, and people are falling like flies for it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Anyone would tell you Marchisio's presence brought a sense of calm in midfield.

When he was injured we couldn't even keep the ball for 10 seconds even with Pogba :ratcafe: You must be blind not to notice this.
what about the 2nd Bayern game? no Marchisio in sight, Pogba wasnt an useless player that couldnt keep the ball for 10 seconds. or lets go a little back to the 1st Bayern game where Marchisio was our worst mid up until he got subbed for Hernanes. lol at your clueless opinion

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba is the kind of player who shines when the team around him shines.
Anyone who thinks he will dictate matches when playing alongside the likes of Carrick, Herrera, Fellaini and Ashley Young is seriously deluded.
My main concern.

Verratti on the other hand, is worldclass and uplifts whatever crap they surround him with.

Really like such players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I recall saying he was the best CM in the world over the last 2-3 months... I still think this.

I'd like to see him play at that level for a whole season now. Euros were definitely a setback again. Even if Deschamps was a moron.

But to be perfectly honest, I probably wouldn't do that deal if we could keep Morata. It seemed Real Madrid had no plans to allow him to stay here for any sum, nor to sell him on. I was always curious if they were going to keep him. They do value CL above all else, and Morata showed he can perform on that stage.
Consider Pogba's marketing potential compared to those two. He easily trumps them both. Not even close IMHO. Apart from his skills this guy will make dozens of millions for every club he goes.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This is a joke guys. Addidas juve and man u just want to stiir up the media to create money, then the clubs will pull out a deal and addidas will just eatn from the massive marketing traffic created from this campaign.
So this is how shits are gonna be now on? Big companies are gonna pay to troll fans hard?.

... I like it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I just give up. The same folks that now underrate Pogba were his staunch supporters and would have defended him only few months ago and called retards everyone who would disagree with them. Imagine if someone suggested to sell Pogba for 110m and buy Higuain for 90m :rofl: I'd like to see that back then. The poor sob wouldn't survive a day here.
:lol:

Xperd would call you an idiot for even suggesting such blatant nonsense :ratcafe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)

• almo