Paul Pogba (28 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Received all the off season hype and number 1 transfer target globally

Brought more attention to himself/Juventus

Serious run/win at CL whilst at the top of his hype and fame (and climbing)

Juve up his wages (maybe not to the 13m but something crazy)
Serious question, we oughta be valuing him higher than Higuain as an asset, so if we willing to give Gonzalo 8m, what's our ceiling for Pogba?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
The Pogba one? I interpret that commercial as him staying, though that's not what i think in general. But judging by the commercial alone he should be staying. First saying we shouldn't believe the journalists, and after showing a United billboard with white paint thrown upon it and the word Blah (as in Pogba to United is BS) as graffiti and some United dude saying "fuck[, we won't get him after all]". Do people seriously take the commercial as a sign of Pogba leaving?

To be honest i think that commercial and him staying/leaving are totally uncorrelated
Manu has the best deal with adidas.You don't shoot a clip like that just to prank them with a player from another club in it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Serious question, we oughta be valuing him higher than Higuain as an asset, so if we willing to give Gonzalo 8m, what's our ceiling for Pogba?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I think he'd be in the same bracket at Higuain if he stays, 7.5m.

I've read that Higuain will get 7m in the end, due to being offered 1 additional year, 5 instead of initially planned 4 years of contract.

- - - Updated - - -

i read we gave Higuain 7M, not 8
yes, that's what I've read as well.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wanna get drunk with ALL you bitches, and sing anti-Inter and anti-Milan/Roma/Napoli/Viola/Torino songs and hug and scream and laugh and look forward to next season when LA JOYA and IL PIPITA will set the world ablaze, with crosses from Alves and Sandro, with through-passes from Pjanic and individual brilliancy from Pjaca, BBBC stopping all teams and GOD DAMN IT I love you all.

But most of all, I want Pogba gone.

Forza Juve :flag2:

:dule:
Fuck it, let's get crazy Jemmy!

so am I still the one in denial or is this starting to look less and less likely
:lol: :sergio:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:agree:

I think at this point I just don't give a damn either way. If he stays, shut the fuck up, get back here, start training, and stop acting like a prostitute.

If he goes:

Want this to end. Dragging on too long.

I'm fucking tired , i kinda hope he goes .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Yep no doubt.

He's not staying but if he did that would be great I don't care what anyone says
No way he's staying after that manure adidas ad.

:lol:

The two parrots in the ad. The left one is made of an Italian newspaper, the right one is made of an English newspaper.

:lol:
It's probably part of the same rigmarole. Fuck all campaign.

id give him 8M and i think that would be enough if hes willing to stay. wont get much more at United if he gets more at all
I wouldn't give him squat. He has three more years on his contract. Shut the fuck up and play the fucking game after all this shit he's been up to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)