Paul Pogba (36 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd say either Zaza or Mandzu leaves. Definitely not both. Neither will be starters now, so that doesn't really matter.

We had continuity for 4 years, up to that CL final, and then Tevez and Pirlo basically retired, and we've been reshaping the team ever since, to set up for the push of Buffon and Barza's last couple years. We have a perfect mix of experience, prime years, and youth right now, imo.

The only mistake was selling Vidal if we didn't have guarantees that Pogba would stay at least until 2017, if not 2018 and the end of Buffon's era. Selling Pogba is just fine and dandy... only we should have kept Vidal if we were planning on selling Pogs.
There is a real possibility of both leaving, and I would say that's a mistake. Dot really care about 'our image' as a selling club, because nobody cares if you win. But truth is, to win the big ears, we need the same players to go through the same experience togeer, and build on that. Losing the likes of Tevez, Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Llorente, Cuadrado/loam, Morata - all in a couple of seasons, is probably an insane turnover seeing their importance to us. You can't afford that if you want euro success. You'll find the key to our domestic success is the one block that we haven't touched through conte and Allegris reign - the defense. That's what allowed us to recover from last season's horrific start, coz when we switched back to that formation, it gave us our identity. And that's really, what we need to do with the other areas of the pitch too. I would hate to see any more changes to the attack, frankly. I don't even care if we don't get Gabigol. I would like one of Mandzukic and Zaza to stay and build on their work from last year, while img rating Pjaca into that aspect of the game. While in midfield, I hope the answer comes from within the ranks, probably in the form of Asa.

djdhrubs

Jul 11, 2014
Pogba is going to play so well in Europa
This whole thing is eating you up isn't it mate? Lol. Fact is, Jose will probably play the kids in the Europa. Getting Pogba back from his loan is gonna be a massive statement for United, and we get a pretty good player too! And the record transfer fee? No biggie. I expect we'll make a signing like this every summer for a while now.

:)

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Or, he'll hold the CL trophy in one hand as boffun holds its other end. And that pic will be your avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

If you say so :lol:
I wish

- - - Updated - - -

This whole thing is eating you up isn't it mate? Lol. Fact is, Jose will probably play the kids in the Europa. Getting Pogba back from his loan is gonna be a massive statement for United, and we get a pretty good player too! And the record transfer fee? No biggie. I expect we'll make a signing like this every summer for a while now.

Not really just making a statement

Must have hit you the wrong way

Good luck trying to qualify for Champions League though!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Yes, you will keep making expensive signings to try to catch up with City. But since your club is run like shit since Ferguson left, you will continue to be the lesser team of Manchester.

Mourinho will be sacked within a year and a half, Zlatan will need to be replaced, Pogba if he lives up to expectations will be eyeing a move to Real, and your project will have failed.

And then you and the millions of other plastic fans will abandon your team and find another.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:lol:

@X

Mar 3, 2014

If I'm Mourinho, I put out a competitive squad in Europa because the current United squad is still mediocre. They are still fringe UCL, might need that Europa League :lol2:

Meanwhile, Juventus will be taking its top 4 squad in the world and competing for champs league.

And good luck managing Zlatan's Ego. The team plays for Zlatan, not the other way around. Martial will be on his way out by Christmas.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

140 mill. loan, you stupid twat :lol:

Oct 30, 2013

:lol::lol: Getting him back from his loan :lol::lol::lol: No mate you got it all wrong. You are renting him for 2-3 years from Raiola. Also clubs make statements by achieving certain things and winning trophies, not buying players. By your logic Man City making strong statements all over Europe these couple past years:lol::lol:

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014

This rat has been in a hole for two yrs and now is out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)