Paul Pogba (176 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
And pogba :rofl: high probability that his career wpuld go downhill since now...

Once he flopped at united, probably madrid and barca would not want to get him in the future unless united willing to take a huge financial loss

And united is in a very long way to their glory, their squad is shit, wouldn't be surprised if they miss cl in the next few years

It mean no cl for pogba = no ballon d'or.

Notice how he started doing the stereotyped black man superstar antics? With his dab and hairstyle? That's a clear sign of him unable to cope with superstardom.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Pogba is a great player and will play well at Manchester but playing just "well" won't cut it for the fans. They will watch every one of his moves given the price.

Even among Man U fans, there is a lot of debate as to whether he is worth what they are paying. I predict the following. He leaves a club where all the fans love him and appreciate him to a club which now expect him to play like Messi or Ronaldo. Watch the fans turn on him mid way through the season. He will start to get down and start missing Juve.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Pogba is a great player and will play well at Manchester but playing just "well" won't cut it for the fans. They will watch every one of his moves given the price.

Even among Man U fans, there is a lot of debate as to whether he is worth what they are paying. I predict the following. He leaves a club where all the fans love him and appreciate him to a club which now expect him to play like Messi or Ronaldo. Watch the fans turn on him mid way through the season. He will start to get down and start missing Juve.
:tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That sounds like @Fr3sh :lol:

You knocked up your obese high school girlfriend, dropped out to work at McDonald's, and now get cuckolded each day by her and your best friend? Union fan
@Hustini

Join in man, you're good at these lists. ;)
I actually had SpongeBob air Jordan's. I swear :lol::D

Only if your best friend is @Fr3sh lol
I give best advice

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yay :weee:

We don't have to deal with this never-ending saga anymore. And that fat cunt of a swine can now go and destabilise Yanited with his army of players now at that club. Let them deal with the fat scumbag again :weee:

Thanks Pogba and goodbye. Enjoy grim Scumchester, Phil Jones, Moanrinho and Thursday nights in random European outposts :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)