Paul Pogba (200 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm not sure unambitious is the right word for a 23-year old, who has just become the most expensive player in the world ever.
You're right. But tit depends what we define ambition by. Money to some. Success to others. Had he waited a season, he could've had a serious run at the CL, strengthening his ballon credentials, and then made the move as the most expensive player in the world ever. This one reeks money before anything else. Like Totti said, nomads..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He'll miss half a games due to injury, Marchisio is out till Dec/Jan. We need 2 good mids now and that's completely new midfield we'll be having at start of the season. After last year, I kinda hoped we won't be having too many changes this year.
No reason to be so upset about this.

Even with the changes we had a fantastic season... did the domestic double, went out to Bayern on a 91st minute mistake from Evra and because a legit Morata goal was disallowed.

And why exactly do we need 2 good mids?

Pjanic is +1, say he is Marchisio cover...

All we need is a Pogba replacement. 1 top mid, and then another youngster, if we sell 1 of Hernanes, Asamoah or Pereyra.

Khedira played 1900 minutes last year. Stop acting like he's injured even more than he actually is. He's healthy right now and will be ready to start the season.

Man up. Go back to your optimistic self, I like it better. Or at least withhold judgment until we see how the mercato ends.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So in the end we get fucked by United. That's really nice
Time will tell who got the better deal here. Pogba is a fine player, but he still has some developing to do and if he doesn't do that at United and get utilized in the wrong way, he may just end up being a 100 million euro flop.

All I know is we're getting a world record fee for someone who doesn't want to be part of this team!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Could be even better. And being dead serious. One is a hell of a midfielder, a great assistman..the best in the league to be exact, and a hell of a free kick tacker. The other is the best goalscorer in serie A in a long long time.

2 players on their prime, 2 players who win games. Not buts of ifs. If you want to win games NOW, this guys will do the job.

What bothers here is the ditching of Pogba. Trading us for money and fame..and is not like he was lacking it here... but money talks.

dis.

:tup:

You are a good man, Charlie Brown.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Just over 100 million is not enough for 23 years old midfielder and one of the most marketable players in the world. We're getting robbed just like in Vidal's case.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This is so strange. During the season I always said that Pogba is kinda overrated, he's easily replaceable and that if you get 100m take it and run.

But when its actually happening in all of this silly season frenzy, you go back to overrating him and only seeing the name. To me, Pogba is good but he's not out of this world good and by far our best player.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is so strange. During the season I always said that Pogba is kinda overrated, he's easily replaceable and that if you get 100m take it and run.

But when its actually happening in all of this silly season frenzy, you go back to overrating him and only seeing the name. To me, Pogba is good but he's not out of this world good and by far our best player.
Thank you.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No reason to be so upset about this.

Even with the changes we had a fantastic season... did the domestic double, went out to Bayern on a 91st minute mistake from Evra and because a legit Morata goal was disallowed.

And why exactly do we need 2 good mids?

Pjanic is +1, say he is Marchisio cover...

All we need is a Pogba replacement. 1 top mid, and then another youngster, if we sell 1 of Hernanes, Asamoah or Pereyra.

Khedira played 1900 minutes last year. Stop acting like he's injured even more than he actually is. He's healthy right now and will be ready to start the season.

Man up. Go back to your optimistic self, I like it better. Or at least withhold judgment until we see how the mercato ends.
He's acting like his wife gave birth to a little girl instead of a boy.

Edit: A little black boy with ugly cloth and a stupid haircut.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Joining Man Utd can never be regarded as unambitious, but it is a very strange move if you look at it in pure sporting terms - the way things are right now we are ahead of them quality-wise. Plus they can't offer CL.

But Pogba is about the $$$ and doesn't want to stay here anymore. It's time to collect the world record fee and just move on.
Man utd's project post SAF has been nothing short of absolutely laughable, at least Juve's has been consistent and clear since Conte arrived. can't wait to see Pogba look like the Pogba of france if not worse playing as a holding midfielder, he will look bang average at best. Better more Mourinho will probably destroy him, he's not exactly one known to nurture and develop talent. Love him or hate him he is an excellent player, a world class talent but not the finished article, could not have moved to a worse club under a worse manager to help refine him.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
it's hillarious how after all this talk about how we will milk them to the bone we get to sell him on less than initially reported..Marotta discount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)