Paul Pogba (191 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I love that selling Vidal and Pogba in 2 years makes Juve this giant selling club now.

:lol:

Please. We hadn't sold a big name in the 8 years since calciopoli before last summer. Not one.

For reference, Madrid sold players like prime Higuain, prime Ozil, prime Di Maria, etc in that period. The point is that you can sell top players if you replace them with other top players.

And selling clubs don't make the 3rd biggest purchase of all-time, whether you agree with the purchase or not.

Pogba sold for 120M
Vidal sold for 37M

Higuain bought for 90M
Dybala bought for 40M
Pjanic bought for 30M
Alex Sandro bought for 26M

Yeah. 2 world class players sold. 4 world class players bought.

Juventus the biggest selling club. :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 12, 2015
Look at pobgas instagram photos. In every single foto there is a hint for a manU move, you can see in every foto the red color. Minos red swimwear, red flag on the boad, red basketball shirt, red pants when he plays basketball and now red shoes and cap by his last picture. Is he aware of the?????

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
People were saying similar things about Pogba after Vidal left.
''We are selling Vidal because we are building the team around Pogba'' and now they are saying the same things about Dybala :lol:
Dybala will be here for maximum 2 more years.
We are building the team around the fans...

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
I love that selling Vidal and Pogba in 2 years makes Juve this giant selling club now.

:lol:

Please. We hadn't sold a big name in the 8 years since calciopoli before last summer. Not one.

For reference, Madrid sold players like prime Higuain, prime Ozil, prime Di Maria, etc in that period. The point is that you can sell top players if you replace them with other top players.

And selling clubs don't make the 3rd biggest purchase of all-time, whether you agree with the purchase or not.

Pogba sold for 120M
Vidal sold for 37M

Higuain bought for 90M
Dybala bought for 40M
Pjanic bought for 30M
Alex Sandro bought for 26M

Yeah. 2 world class players sold. 4 world class players bought.

Juventus the biggest selling club. :rofl:
Of course we didn't sell in the 8 years because we didn't have anything to sell. :lol:

Madrid sells players that are not needed.Selling Pogba is like them selling Ronaldo or Modric.

Yes ,selling clubs sell their best players and invest money in other players ,you got that right.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
''We are selling Vidal because we are building the team around Pogba'' and now they are saying the same things about Dybala :lol:
That explains why we sold Pogba last summer when there offers in the 80-100M range. Or why we sold Vidal the previous summer when ManU wanted him. Or why we are selling Bonucci this summer. And so on and so forth. We sell everyone good. Definitely. As soon as other teams notice they are good. Gone. Pogba forced us to keep him for 4 years. So did Vidal. But Dybala, he'll be gone next summer for sure, he'll force his way out, he's not a guy to stick around at one of the biggest clubs in Europe for more than 2-3 years. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I've found the biggest retard in the thread. :lol:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
meanwhile Pogba is having medicals on Route 66
according to his twitter :D

I don't understand those 48hours (38 now?) are for what? for Juve and Manchester to find an agreement or for Pogba to sign them?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course we didn't sell in the 8 years because we didn't have anything to sell. :lol:

Madrid sells players that are not needed.Selling Pogba is like them selling Ronaldo or Modric.

Yes ,selling clubs sell their best players and invest money in other players ,you got that right.
We are somewhere in between. We don't sell players in their peak to make profit, like Porto. That's not our motivation. Our aim is always to keep them. But if they ask to get sold we tend to comply, which I'll always find ridiculous, especially if they have long term contract.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
We are somewhere in between. We don't sell players in their peak to make profit, like Porto. That's not our motivation. Our aim is always to keep them. But if they ask to get sold we tend to comply, which I'll always find ridiculous, especially if they have long term contract.
or maybe it's just a defense mechanism to not look like a selling club,but i agree it's ridiculous if we really just let them leave when they ask.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have players we consider basically unsellable. And I honestly think we'll never see a big purchase leaving the club in the first few years here. I can see Dybala being sold around 25 if we are doing poorly. I can also see him staying right through to his late 20s, early 30s if the club does well. We have no need to sell, and really only do so if a player requests it. Sometimes I think we should keep some of these players for another season (Vidal last year, Pogba this year)... but we really have only encountered this 2 times in 10 years now.

However, a selling club is one that buys young players on the cheap and sells them for profit after they develop.

They don't spend 90 mil on Higuain, 26M on a RB with 1 year left on his contract in Sandro, 40 mil on Dybala, 30 mil on Pjanic. Etc.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Also remember that Vidal wanting Bayern was only part of the truth. The other part of it was how sick we were of his off-the-field antics. As for Pogba.... Please notice how much it takes for someone to lure him away. World record transfer fee and insane wages. United themselves have sold big players before too, most notably Ronaldo and Beckham. Did it make them a 'selling club', back then? A selling club, to me, is a club that nurtures and grows talent for the sole purpose of being able to sell their players for profit, without making real efforts to retain them, without making real efforts to be one of the very best clubs. We are the exact opposite of that. Like any club, though, yes there will be sales along the way, for different reasons. Just as it will at Real, Barca, PSG, City, Bayern, Yanited etc.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Also remember that Vidal wanting Bayern was only part of the truth. The other part of it was how sick we were of his off-the-field antics. As for Pogba.... Please notice how much it takes for someone to lure him away. World record transfer fee and insane wages. United themselves have sold big players before too, most notably Ronaldo and Beckham. Did it make them a 'selling club', back then? A selling club, to me, is a club that nurtures and grows talent for the sole purpose of being able to sell their players for profit, without making real efforts to retain them, without making real efforts to be one of the very best clubs. We are the exact opposite of that. Like any club, though, yes there will be sales along the way, for different reasons. Just as it will at Real, Barca, PSG, City, Bayern, Yanited etc.
:agree:

A selling club also doesn't buy top players itself. They don't make the 3rd most expensive transfer of all time (soon to be 4th). Seriously, it's an absurd thing to say.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have players we consider basically unsellable. And I honestly think we'll never see a big purchase leaving the club in the first few years here. I can see Dybala being sold around 25 if we are doing poorly. I can also see him staying right through to his late 20s, early 30s if the club does well. We have no need to sell, and really only do so if a player requests it. Sometimes I think we should keep some of these players for another season (Vidal last year, Pogba this year)... but we really have only encountered this 2 times in 10 years now.

However, a selling club is one that buys young players on the cheap and sells them for profit after they develop.

They don't spend 90 mil on Higuain, 26M on a RB with 1 year left on his contract in Sandro, 40 mil on Dybala, 30 mil on Pjanic. Etc.
I'd argue this might be due to good CL runs our players got more recognition in the last 2 years and started to generate more interest.

I agree. We don't do this and we probably never will. But we should really reconsider this whole "if a player asks to leave"...

We have players we consider basically unsellable
Pogba should have been one of those.

Now I hope Beppe will get us some good dynamic mid so I can forget about this guy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Vidal leaving was painful because i believe he was worth more to this team than the money offered for him. Pogba is easier to understand considering the rumored figure is a world record and personally, this may be unpopular opinion, but I don't think Pogba is as key to this team as Vidal was. an on form Vidal was insane, did the work of two players and still contributed with goals and assists.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
I just recalled Everton saying no to one english defender whose name i dont remember who asked to go to Chelsea last year..it wasnt about money,they just wouldnt let him..fvckin Everton showing more pride than Juventus..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I just recalled Everton saying no to one english defender whose name i dont remember who asked to go to Chelsea last year..it wasnt about money,they just wouldnt let him..fvckin Everton showing more pride than Juventus..
let's wait and see.
If it's happens then we can discuss about it!

Btw i wish Juventus would do that as well. Let's keep him this year and sell next.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
so Everton refused to sell some random defender (ffs you dont even remember who you're mentioning) to Chelsea and that is relevant how?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Exactly. I find it hard to believe that suddenly decided that he would force his way out to Bayern, to have a shot at the CL... when we just played in the final :lol:
Not even Vidal is that stupid. Besides, he stayed the year before when we got knocked out in the groups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)