Paul Pogba (115 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'll be heartbroken when I log in here and see him in the Rookie/History section.

Last season I thought it couldn't any worse than losing Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez in one go.

This season we lose Morata, Cuadrado and Pogba.

The players we bought just can't cover for these sort of losses. Paying 90m for Higuain is ludicrous - he's not some sort of Ronaldo/Messi type player.
We have time to make it up with 1 or 2 top buys but the world class players we've lost in 2 seasons might be too big a loss to make up for.
Morata and Cuadrado weren't even starters here last season. And while they each played quite a bit... We have vastly improved upon them with Higuain and Dani Alves.

Also Pjanic as a starter is world class.

Higuain, Alves, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Pjaca, Benatia, Khedira, Mandzu, Lemina...

All brought in during the last two windows in which we lost those players. We have easily made up for them. And now have a month to bring in a couple more mids if we lose Pogba, and while we have turnover and they may need time to mesh, this could easily turn out to be the best Juventus team post-calciopoli.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
I'm having a really difficult time understanding Paul's choice.. Real, Barca, sure.. I get that.
But United? Wtf? This is a step down, no ballon d'or or any other fancy award for him. Can't believe he's such a greedy cunt.. Wish him nothing but mediocrity for the rest of his ££$£$€€€€ filled career.

#sellout

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
this thread :lol:
tuz in a nutshell. no middle ground, it´s either black or white.

so if these numbers (110m + bonuses to juve + 20% of the original fee going to raiola) are real we are talking about an overall transfer value of 140m+? wtf?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vidals best is easily better than Pogbas. Vidal also has to cover for Pirlo so the sheer output of work Vidal put in was insane
It's quite interesting to read now how Vidal was a monster at his position,best B2B player in the world,essential for our team and last year he was an injury prone player,alcoholic who past his prime,was a good move selling him to Bayern for a" mighty " 37 mil+ bonuses fee etc.All those who dare to criticize that transfer were crucified here.
Now,completely opposite......

- - - Updated - - -

We should defiantly have a mercenary section :agree:
:agree: Absolutely.With Ibrahimovic,Emerson,Cannavaro and Thuram as a first threads.Mark or who else is in charge please do this.

Jul 13, 2010
this thread :lol:
tuz in a nutshell. no middle ground, it´s either black or white.

so if these numbers (110m + bonuses to juve + 20% of the original fee going to raiola) are real we are talking about an overall transfer value of 140m+? wtf?
yeah, i think in bonuses 10m, the only way to negotiate with beppe is to put bonuses

Jul 24, 2016
I'm having a really difficult time understanding Paul's choice.. Real, Barca, sure.. I get that.
But United? This is a step down, no ballon d'or or any other fancy award for him. Can't believe he's such a greedy !.. Wish him nothing but mediocrity for the rest of his ££$£$€€€€ filled career.
You know utd going to pay him 13 million net. Thats huge ammount of money and they are still one of european biggest clubs. So I can understand why pogba will go there. But I dont understand why utd are paying so much for pogba. He is good but not that good...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are CL contenders, with or without Pogba!
120-90=30mil left to offer for Isco, Oscar, Kroos, Matic etc to play alongside Pjanic and Pjacca
Yes we are.
But Oscar is off the market.So is Matic.Kroos will be available only if Pogba goes to RM and I don't rate Isco much.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
:lol:

Pogba and Vidal were both here for 4 years.

Dybala has been here one. You are going to look like a giant fool when Dybala is here until minimum 2019, if not much longer.
People were saying similar things about Pogba after Vidal left.
''We are selling Vidal because we are building the team around Pogba'' and now they are saying the same things about Dybala :lol:
Dybala will be here for maximum 2 more years.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We should also understand his desire to leave. I can see how some players can loose motivation after winning everything domestically for 4 years.
We also know that Pogba is always seeking for the attention and Im pretty sure one of the reasons he goes is that he beats the transfer fee record.
It sucks he leaves us for Man U which will be playing in EL, but if they are able to pay him as much as reported we shouldnt really blame him. Its not like Man U is our rival anyway, so I dont understand ppl saying they would prefer him at Real.
And also the last thing I dont really even consider Paul to be our best player last season, not at all and if we can sell our second or third best player for this sum then Im ok with it. Im pretty sure we can do much better with the current squad with out him and we are yet to see if we can see one more MF to replace him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)