Paul Pogba (203 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wrong time to leave, wrong club to join, wrong way to approach this thing... I'm just disappointed in him.
He $#@!ed up the second he took that #10 shirt.
oh ywa

Dude let it go, all signs showing he's not staying

1. Not talking about juve at all.
2. Not welcoming juve new players despite supposedly being the main player of juve with all his marketing power and #10 shirt.
3. Not stating any commitment or reassurance to juve.
4. Openly flirting to united via social media.

He's a goner.
:tup: to all of you.

The guy turned all anakin on us for no reason.

Even pipa has not said a thing about his former team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I just want us to include very smart lucrative bonuses to the deal related to his appearances and his individual accomplishments more that the shitty team's accomplishments and it has to amount to a fee higher than 40 millions. Secondly, we have to hang raiola by the balls and tell him no pogba contract will be signed unless Moise Kean's contract is finalized.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yeah but if you append one more 6 which might be his jersey number then it's route 666 as in devil as in Red Devils as in Manchester United
Shame Miss Cleo died...could've asked her about Pogba
"I want to be the best" "I want to win the CL"
I hope United don't even qualify for CL next season. Eat a dick, Paul

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He fucked up the second he took that #10 shirt.
The #10 move by our management was clearly to up the price to some 20-30M extra now that I think of it. I don't think he asked for it but if he did, then it'd make Pogba look even worse.

Either way, worst #10 in Juve's history by a margin. Period.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
More like I want to be a money grabbing whore with no ambition no morals no respect and most of all a liar
you sound like Paul was a GF who cheated on you. :D Sure leaving us for United is a step backwards for $ but no need to be so upset. Even without him we have reason to be optimistic, the team rocks and future is bright

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can't wait to see him play in front on their shitty defense. :lol: Won,t take long he'll be sold for 25m to farca. :agree:
To farca :lol:
I can easily see him being sold to the likes of Arsenal or whatever other mid table epl team if he flops with man u. Bayern, the Spaniards nor juve would be in on him. Maybe juve if there is nice deal :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

He's destined for either Madrid or Barca. Raiola will pull the same tricks on United now. Watch him ask to leave in 2-3 years.
Not if he flops.

- - - Updated - - -

Il Nuevo Felliani :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's destined for either Madrid or Barca. Raiola will pull the same tricks on United now. Watch him ask to leave in 2-3 years.
:tup:

mainly because raiola will get hungry again

oh I can. As good as Pogba is, he seems like the type who might struggle to keep his cool when the $#@!ty Manure players around him are under performing.
we will see more of this when his teammates fuck up.-

1:03

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
He goes to Man U, Raiola collects EU20-25m + some small slice of Pogba's wages.

In 2018 he signs for Real Madrid for the same amount collects another EU20-25m + small slice of Pogba's wages.

I definitely did not make the right career choice! I thought finance was supposed to be lucrative!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)