Paul Pogba (166 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Incredibile indiscrezione proveniente dalla Spagna: Mino Raiola avrebbe annullato le visite previste per oggi a Miami
ROMA - Con Higuain ufficializzato alla Juventus proprio in queste ore, un altro capitolo del calciomercato bianconero resta in sospeso. Secondo quanto rivela il quotidiano spagnolo 'As' Mino Raiola avrebbe annullato le visite mediche per Paul Pogba previste oggi a Miami, nell'ambito dell'operazione che dovrebbe portare il suo assistito al Manchester United. 'As' rivela che a svolgere i controlli medici per conto dei Red Devils sarebbe dovuto essere il medico italiano Italo Linfante, residente proprio a Miami e sotto contratto con il Miami Cardic and Vascular Institute, ma il procuratore del centrocampista francese avrebbe contattato Infante per comunicargli di aver annullato l'appuntamento.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I do think we will have a slightly better team even if Pogba leaves, but i don't think we made this massive jump forwards that some think we did. Morata always was a force in important CL games, it's tough to imagine that Higuain can top that for example.

Keeping Pogba is the missing piece of having a team that is better than any team that isn't Barca, Real or Bayern. Without him, without a top-class midfield, that possibility vanishes. Matic or Witsel instead of Pogba won't take the midfield to the next level, while signing Pjanic, while simultaneously keeping Pogba would.
Sorry i had to trow up when you said Witsel.

The striker is actually huge. Us and missing insane loads of chances in CL groups comes to mind, winning big games (Higuain for example 1g1a vs juve last year)

We will be worldclass with pogba and if he goes well get replacements.

Morata scores from alot more chances then Higuain. Most werent insane goals but good movement. Give Higuain feed and hell do that

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Incredibile indiscrezione proveniente dalla Spagna: Mino Raiola avrebbe annullato le visite previste per oggi a Miami
ROMA - Con Higuain ufficializzato alla Juventus proprio in queste ore, un altro capitolo del calciomercato bianconero resta in sospeso. Secondo quanto rivela il quotidiano spagnolo 'As' Mino Raiola avrebbe annullato le visite mediche per Paul Pogba previste oggi a Miami, nell'ambito dell'operazione che dovrebbe portare il suo assistito al Manchester United. 'As' rivela che a svolgere i controlli medici per conto dei Red Devils sarebbe dovuto essere il medico italiano Italo Linfante, residente proprio a Miami e sotto contratto con il Miami Cardic and Vascular Institute, ma il procuratore del centrocampista francese avrebbe contattato Infante per comunicargli di aver annullato l'appuntamento.
Common Paul,you're a smart man,stay here!

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Also, people keep saying that Pogba will be worth just as much in 2 years time. There is just no way of knowing that. He might break his leg tomorrow and never properly recover. $#@!, he might slip and break his neck. With a professional athlete, you can really only guess.
By that mentality you would have to sell anyone rather quickly. Dybala could be easily made into 70m-80m, so why not sell him in case he breaks his leg?

Pogba is just 23. He is very professional. Doesn't have record of being injury-prone. We can sell him for a massive amount next year, if he gets injured, we just keep him another year. And imo keeping Pogba a year and then selling him for 100m is better than selling him this year for 120m. In 14/15 we made 30m-40m more in the CL compared to 15/16 just by making it into the CL final rather than the round of 16. Keeping Pogba can pay off in various ways.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sorry i had to trow up when you said Witsel.

The striker is actually huge. Us and missing insane loads of chances in CL groups comes to mind, winning big games (Higuain for example 1g1a vs juve last year)

We will be worldclass with pogba and if he goes well get replacements.

Morata scores from alot more chances then Higuain. Most werent insane goals but good movement. Give Higuain feed and hell do that
Who? Witsel is actually one of the better players I've seen listed as possible replacement. And it's obvious he doesn't even come close to Pogs.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Then why are we making jokes of Epl fans as they are right in comparing the wages ?
Because if you break down that 4.5M net wage into a weekly wage it will be around 75K a week. Since wages are reported in terms of weekly wage in England in gross figures, they assume that 75K wage is gross.

In reality, Pogba's wage in terms of weekly wage is near £150K a week gross. If they are really offering him €13M net annually, that equals around £400K a week gross.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
at first i wanted to call you a cunt but this actually helped ^^. so thanks :tup:
so if i heard correctly he really said nothing but "everything stopped" ("tutto fermo") and "we will see" ("vedremo").
does "tutto fermo" have a second meaning like "paul is off to united" or something similar? ^^

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
By that mentality you would have to sell anyone rather quickly. Dybala could be easily made into 70m-80m, so why not sell him in case he breaks his leg?

Pogba is just 23. He is very professional. Doesn't have record of being injury-prone. We can sell him for a massive amount next year, if he gets injured, we just keep him another year. And imo keeping Pogba a year and then selling him for 100m is better than selling him this year for 120m. In 14/15 we made 30m-40m more in the CL compared to 15/16 just by making it into the CL final rather than the round of 16. Keeping Pogba can pay off in various ways.
No. It just means not selling is always a risk. If you're offered 120m for Pogba not selling him is a big deal. But I sure hope we take that risk.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
at first i wanted to call you a $#@! but this actually helped ^^. so thanks :tup:
so if i heard correctly he really said nothing but "everything stopped" ("tutto fermo") and "we will see" ("vedremo").
does "tutto fermo" have a different meeting like "paul is off to united" or something similar? ^^
No, it means

Everything is calm/stagnant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)