Paul Pogba (184 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Would make sense then if we are denying that we wanna sell, gives us leverage with ongoing discussions for other players when their parent clubs don't know what kind of money we have to spend.
Maybe. Just stating what I've read and a possibility.

Personally I think he's here for the upcoming season. Possible one last hurrah and CL run.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Juve survived and stayed appealing after Ale.

GTFO with this unappealing bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Your expectations of what Dybala can become, true or not, doesn't change what I said.

Besides if we lose Pogba that might be a reason for him to move to another club in the near future
I sincerely disagree. Especially the second part.

Jan 22, 2016
Buy James for 70M and spend the remaining money on a great striker then I don't care about Pogba any more.
James's end product is better than Pogba and his Marketability is as good as Pogba's.
It's his choice.Let him fight for EL and we aim for big ears.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do we even know if any of this shit is true? Why are people panicking over some BS reports?! Sports Journalists have lost so much credibility over the years, constantly spewing BS. Apparently, and according to numerous reports, we have already sold Pogba to United twice this summer, and once to Madrid.

I don't see us selling him, at least not this year. He is still only 23, and Madrid can come in with an offer in 2018 when he is 2 years older and more mature (after the WC). Pogba is still young, and is highly unlikely to lose value over the next 3-5 years. I don't think our management are dumb enough to lose Pogba in the same summer we lose Morata and Cuadrado, especially having lost Pirlo, Tevez, Vidal, and Coman last season. All those guys were either getting on in years, or dispensable (with the exception being Morata). You can't claim that you are targeting the CL and that you are not a selling club, and then go out and sell your best player (arguably the best midfielder in the world). We have already weakened our attack with the Morata sale (we have yet to find a replacement). I don't see us doing the same to our midfield, regardless of offers or any other BS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)