Paul Pogba (107 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The whole interview can be found here (14m in).
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/espndeportesradio/play?id=2729952…

That he is likely off to Madrid. jkjk

They asked him about what he thought about his year. He said it was a good year where he won Serie A with Juve and made it to a final with France. He said that next year we want to do better (without specifying who "we" is).

They asked him about pressure since it looked like he has been under a lot of it. He responds by saying that all he thinks about is playing and this makes him happy. There is no pressure.

What happened in the final?

"We lost (laughs)" Talks about being a bit overconfident in the final. Said that in these moments you need luck. Vs. Germany they had it but not in the final.

They then pull out a Juve jersey and ask him to respond to it. What does it mean to him.

"This is my team. My team. My family. Where I am playing. We will see." They ask him if he is happy, comfortable there. "Yes, very comfortable. I am happy to play as this is what I've wanted to do since I was a boy."

Can Juve be a protagonist in the CL?

"Yes. We now have Dani Alves, Pjanic. These are world class players. This is great for the team."

They pull out a Real shirt.

"They are the casa blanca. They won the CL this year. Big club.

They pull out a United shirt.

He jokes "I don't recognize this jersey." (in a very light and joking manner). This was my first family.

If Mourihno called you to play at United how would you respond?

"My response would be... I don't know. We will see. For the moment I'm here (at Juve). For the moment I'm here. I'm happy here. I don't know where I want to go (he seems to imply in the future)."

They ask him about France's world cup hopes and about Ronaldo vs Messi

Jul 11, 2016
What do you think about Higuains bid? Smoke screen? We still after Sissoko Saponara?
Every passing day I get a feeling Pogbas getting closer to united, was hoping his new contract talks with us would.go smoothly.
The information is that Marotta has been dealing with an argentine attacker. All very secretive, on secret locations. Secret clubs and cafe's.
The assumption was Aguero. He is still number one, in fact juve have a player agreement. But with united bidding more than city and allegro has doubts over Aguero's injuries. Higuain was a smokescreen, but could become the alternative.
Argentina meeting is on monday.

Project Argentina Sissoko Saponara.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wow, Aguero :tuttosport: I guess there would be some convincing the club but we got the money from pogba. Higuain hasnt been injured if im right for two seasons and definetly more prolific in italy. Makes sense if we go for him. Might be somewhat cheaper than Aguero too.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The information is that Marotta has been dealing with an argentine attacker. All very secretive, on secret locations. Secret clubs and cafe's.
The assumption was Aguero. He is still number one, in fact juve have a player agreement. But with united bidding more than city and allegro has doubts over Aguero's injuries. Higuain was a smokescreen, but could become the alternative.
Argentina meeting is on monday.

Project Argentina Sissoko Saponara.
No news on Cavani? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)