Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My cousin (who is from Bordeaux but currently lives in Paris working with the city's top hotels) has told me there are rumours that Pogba is leaning towards staying with us this year so Madrid will hopefully come for him next year. He thinks we can win the CL this year and that will finally convince Real to move in.

He mentioned that people say Evra advised him not to go, but that doesn't make a lot of sense to me - Patrice had a good time in Manchester???

Anyway take it or leave it. I choose to believe because I need some fucking good news at this point!!
even they treated him like shit in the end, any ways Evra speaks highly of Juve and Pogba basically looks up to Evra

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
what does Massimo Di Culo aka Big Booty of all transfers think?
Is Zizinhos current news that the deal is off of any merit?
I dont know anything but objectively it seems highly unrealistic that the biggest football transfer of history can be concluded in a few hours...but at the same time...ended in a few hours. These things have massive repercussions - sponsors get involved, Adidas, agents, Pogba himself, his family, Jose Mourinho, Ed Woodward, Shareholders - you name it. Could be confirmation bias from my side though.

At the moment Im 60/40 Pogba coming. Its not because of Champs league - it's because of 1) Mourinho 2) Wages 3) Oppurtunity to play in the 'New El Clasico' 4) EPL is becoming one hell of a league next season onwards 5) Mourinho will no doubt sell Pogba a vision that United will be back in the Champs league next season.

Also, from a marketing perspective, Pogba gets to the be 'main man' at United, unlike at Real where he would be overshadowed by CR7, Bale, James - or at Barca where Neymar, Messi etc would have all the marketing limelight. Pogba at United would be THE STAR. United would try to propel him to mega star status, much like with Beckham, or later on Ronaldo.

An example would be Memphis Depay sold the third most shirts across the world this season, after Messi and Ronaldo. Yes, MEMPHIS BLOODY DEPAY.
Pogba may consider that aspect i.e. at United i'd be the main commercial star, and be able to be a 'star'.

Furthermore, I think the Zidane narrative gets overplayed. Not every player wants to literally copy Zidane, what I mean by that is - the narrative of say Pogba going to Real and winning the Champs league there is too cliche. Knowing Pogba, hes too individualistic - he may want to join another club like United, i.e. not doing so well, and try to forge a legacy - try to win the CL there that way - he can have his 'Zidane' contribution, his 'volley in the 2002 final' moment - but at a different club - and win the league etc.

Doing that would make Pogba , as a footballer, stand out more than doing so at Real - a club which is already dependant on Ronaldo/Bale/James/Kroos etc.

Also, Pogba would get to play with Zlatan, Martial, Mkhitaryan, Luke Shaw, De Gea, Smalling and the young striker, Rashford. These are no pushover players

As a United fan, these are the reasons why I feel Pogba would move

Of course I COULD be wrong and he stays :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
don't know how this'll impact juve fans, but if you go on twitter, lots of united fans are retweeting di culo stuff from this board!!
https://twitter.com/MufcinNews

- - - Updated - - -

united 'sources' from the english side - richard keys are saying its a 10/10 done dealio (this was on the night of the final).
I think that both Juve and Pogba would only consider a huge offer that honor Pogba's status of one of the best talents in football.
Pogba is now a champion and shows promise of reaching absolutely top quality, so it is expected by everyone to get a transfer fee that justifies and reckon his quality and prospects, an investment that means that the club he is going to has no doubt of his quality and perspective and are fully commited on him!

Man Un is a club that underestimated him, if they now spend 100mil for him, they are admitting their judgement error and proving that this time there wont be any doubts.
We get the impression that they are not fully convinced and commited yet, neither Real, so one more year in Juve, one more championship, a season of even better performances and probably more CL glory might convince one of them!

Juve is not in a hurry to sell off, neither is Pogba, or his agent, if the bid doesnt honor Pogba, there wont be any deal!

Jul 14, 2016
what does Massimo Di Culo aka Big Booty of all transfers think?
Is Zizinhos current news that the deal is off of any merit?
I dont know anything but objectively it seems highly unrealistic that the biggest football transfer of history can be concluded in a few hours...but at the same time...ended in a few hours. These things have massive repercussions - sponsors get involved, Adidas, agents, Pogba himself, his family, Jose Mourinho, Ed Woodward, Shareholders - you name it. Could be confirmation bias from my side though.

At the moment Im 60/40 Pogba coming. Its not because of Champs league - it's because of 1) Mourinho 2) Wages 3) Oppurtunity to play in the 'New El Clasico' 4) EPL is becoming one hell of a league next season onwards 5) Mourinho will no doubt sell Pogba a vision that United will be back in the Champs league next season.

Also, from a marketing perspective, Pogba gets to the be 'main man' at United, unlike at Real where he would be overshadowed by CR7, Bale, James - or at Barca where Neymar, Messi etc would have all the marketing limelight. Pogba at United would be THE STAR. United would try to propel him to mega star status, much like with Beckham, or later on Ronaldo.

An example would be Memphis Depay sold the third most shirts across the world this season, after Messi and Ronaldo. Yes, MEMPHIS BLOODY DEPAY.
Pogba may consider that aspect i.e. at United i'd be the main commercial star, and be able to be a 'star'.

Furthermore, I think the Zidane narrative gets overplayed. Not every player wants to literally copy Zidane, what I mean by that is - the narrative of say Pogba going to Real and winning the Champs league there is too cliche. Knowing Pogba, hes too individualistic - he may want to join another club like United, i.e. not doing so well, and try to forge a legacy - try to win the CL there that way - he can have his 'Zidane' contribution, his 'volley in the 2002 final' moment - but at a different club - and win the league etc.

Doing that would make Pogba , as a footballer, stand out more than doing so at Real - a club which is already dependant on Ronaldo/Bale/James/Kroos etc.

Also, Pogba would get to play with Zlatan, Martial, Mkhitaryan, Luke Shaw, De Gea, Smalling and the young striker, Rashford. These are no pushover players

As a United fan, these are the reasons why I feel Pogba would move

Of course I COULD be wrong and he stays :)
Believe me if real wanted pogba they would of got him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is this Di Culo for real or not? Honestly lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it some inside joke between Juve members?
hi united fan, welcome

Di Culo is an insider for a lot of clubs in Italy. hes been giving scoops to Di Marzio for years, and from what i hear from my fratello, Di Marzio pays some really good money for any information he can get. most of Di Marzios exclusive news last few seasons came from Di Culo, thats how he was able to afford an expensive house near Milan, and lately hes been giving info to some foreign sources too (ive read something on Marca recently thats 100% from Di Culo). the guy doesent like the attention though, so he isnt as popular as Di Marzio is outside Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)