Paul Pogba (209 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so we accepted man utd is better than juve?!
there was never a doubt about this mate. they play in a bigger, more marketed league with tons of money, ofcourse players will prefer them to us. im just sad Paul turned out to be a liar after saying he will never return there and saying Turin is his home

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Major news guys.

There's a Chinese club that is willing to offer 150m+bonuses for Paul. 20m+bonuses to player. I believe this one because Paul's girlfriend is Chinese. He met her during a tour over there with ManU I think. They kept this thing secret because that,s why he left ManU for free. He joined Juve instead because the deal back then feel through because the China guy had problems with the authority. This new club shits money and both Paul and his gf will be happy. I just hope we find top players like we did when we sold ZZ.

FUCK man, no more Paul. :mad: :cry:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
our excellent summer is completed!! morata is gone pogba is gone.last summer vidal pirlo tevez this summer pogba morata probably next summer dybala
it Seem to make sense that we can't consider juve a bigger club than tottenham Dortmund and etc our level club is not far from them.

- - - Updated - - -

When a prestigious club like the almighty United come calling how could any player resist? This was bound to happen.
Its just getting beyond a joke at this point now real barca bayern but why man utd?!!! they sold CR7 to real and could'nt keep their star

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
our excellent summer is completed!! morata is gone pogba is gone.last summer vidal pirlo tevez this summer pogba morata probably next summer dybala
it Seem to make sense that we can't consider juve a bigger club than tottenham Dortmund and etc our level club is not far from them.

- - - Updated - - -

Its just getting beyond a joke at this point now real barca bayern but why man utd?!!! they sold CR7 to real and could'nt keep their star
it was fun mocking United last few days but lets get realistic here. the EPl is the biggest brand in football right now, thats where all the money lies. most watched, most marketed and most quality players stacked there. United, as the biggest club from that league can easily generate 500M+ revenue without even playing CL, and can spend 200M a year without breaking a sweat, while still finishing bellow the top4, thats how strong the EPL is. it wont be long before Real and Barca also fall behind and the EPL domination over Europe stars, similar to the 2006-2009 one, but even worse this time. they will create 4-5 super teams, with 22 WC players in their ranks and Pogba to United and Bonucci to City marks the beginning of their domination. that is why these signings are so important to them, and thats why they are willing to spend much more than these guys are actually worth. United will get Pogba for sure, he will be the biggest signing in the history of the game and he wont even be in the top 10 best players in England. but its not about quality here, its about making a statement, and statement United is making is, we will spend whatever is necessary to get that top4 finish in this super league, we wont turn into another Arsenal

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just can't see him moving to Man Utd.

He wants to be World player of the year and seems pretty determined to keep testing himself. He won't be able to do that in the Europa League.

If anyone I think he would go for Real or Barca, but still think we will have another season at least.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why do we care where he ends up if he's gonna leave anyway? If he has to leave, all i care is the money we get. Besides, i hope his career goes downhill after he leaves us and nowhere is this more likely than at ManU.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Major news guys.

There's a Chinese club that is willing to offer 150m+bonuses for Paul. 20m+bonuses to player. I believe this one because Paul's girlfriend is Chinese. He met her during a tour over there with ManU I think. They kept this thing secret because that,s why he left ManU for free. He joined Juve instead because the deal back then feel through because the China guy had problems with the authority. This new club shits money and both Paul and his gf will be happy. I just hope we find top players like we did when we sold ZZ.

FUCK man, no more Paul. :mad: :cry:
:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just can't see him moving to Man Utd.

He wants to be World player of the year and seems pretty determined to keep testing himself. He won't be able to do that in the Europa League.

If anyone I think he would go for Real or Barca, but still think we will have another season at least.
actually, United is the bigger challenge for him than Real and Barca. they werent as great as expected since Fergie left so bringing them back to glory is much bigger than being just one of the supporting cast at Real or Barca. if he restores Uniteds greatness, he will cement his status as an all time great

- - - Updated - - -

Not liking this at all.

Any news from Zuliani?
if someone finds Zuliani confirming it, then please post it here. once he says its done, hes definitely leaving

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I'll bet right here and now, United will not be a top 3 team next season in their league.

mourinho Had lost it. I remember watching his last season with Real and thinking the guy had lost his motivation and energy that he had. His last season with Chelsea confirmed that to me. As someone here said it, United without ferguson are nothing !

Add the fact that Ibra is there then the clash between him and Mourinho will make the situation even worst.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Seriously a moment now. What EPL team has significantly improved at this moment ?

Arse and shit havent, chelsea got a working coach but in terms of players ?

United aside from silly rumors ?

Nothing.

Meanwhile, juve and bayern improve, barcelona and real keep level

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Seriously a moment now. What EPL team has significantly improved at this moment ?

Arse and $#@! havent, chelsea got a working coach but in terms of players ?

United aside from silly rumors ?

Nothing.

Meanwhile, juve and bayern improve, barcelona and real keep level
Don't forget Atletico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 195)