Paul Pogba (162 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Gary Lineker tweets: "Is Paul Pogba the most overrated player in the world?"

He hasn't lived up to the 120m price tag in these Euros, but I still find it funny that a PL fanatic talks about overrated players.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Gary Lineker tweets: "Is Paul Pogba the most overrated player in the world?"

He hasn't lived up to the 120m price tag in these Euros, but I still find it funny that a PL fanatic talks about overrated players.
Lol. One look at Pogba and you should know he's an insane player.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Said it a few weeks ago, he's jumped on the clickbait bandwagon, can't be trusted now for real news. This transfer rumour thing is a business now. I remember some of us joking about it being a 'championship' in its own right now, like it is more important than the actual football being played. Just the other day Raiola said exactly the same thing. Football is steadily turning into a sham.
:agree:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
yep. hes not really great but atleast he can pass. no idea what kind of player this Schneiderlin guy is but hes also worth a try imo
But Kante and Matuidi aren't the only teammates without a descent pass. All their defensive line (sorry for evra but is true) plus Giroud, so that would be a Team with 7 guys wortless with the ball and their feet...infew words, deschamp is quite dumb right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)