Paul Pogba (194 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Out of all big clubs we have by far the best 2 young players. Then you have the likes of Sandro, Morata, who will also be among the very best on their positions, coupled with our reliable defense and the best manager in the world, I cannot see how this club will not win few CLs in the next 5-6 years. This is our chance to make history. From marketing point of view our potential is tremendous. What Messi and Ronaldo represent today is what Pogba and Dybala may aspire to become, idols for millions of kids around the world. You cannot put a price on that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
until msn lives at barca we won't be favourites to win this. we have chances, but we won't be favourites. just how me/juve likes is, being almost the best club in the world and get cl qf at least every season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
until msn lives at barca we won't be favourites to win this. we have chances, but we won't be favourites. just how me/juve likes is, being almost the best club in the world and get cl qf at least every season.
They are not invincible. We put up a great fight even when outplayed. I think this current team has higher ceiling than the one which played against Barcelona.

We need to add1 or 2 really efficient units to complement the attack with Pogba,Morata and Dybala..aand we for sure have a chance to burrow those fuckers for once and all.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They are not invincible. We put up a great fight even when outplayed. I think this current team has higher ceiling than the one which played against Barcelona.

We need to add1 or 2 really efficient units to complement the attack with Pogba,Morata and Dybala..aand we for sure have a chance to burrow those fuckers for once and all.
This juventus fully fit with the mentality it started the bayern game, can beat any team in the world, has the better chance against real madrid, and is on par with Bayern and Barcelona.

We have a ridiculously talented team. build with 10 euro bills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)