Paul Pogba (206 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yeah, those couple of years under brainless berlusconi have been misleading concerning allegri's reputation. i always thought he was a good coach and a weak leader. just how wrong i was about him...
Yeah I thought the same too during his time at Meeeelahhhn. But he has shown that he's a fantastic tactician and underrated man-manager here. What a revelation he's been.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I also thought he was a good tactician and a yes man and bad man manager. I also was worried he would stubbornly force us to use the 4-3-1-2 formation. I was so wrong. He has achieved a lot here and in hindsight getting milan into champions league places and progressing to the knock out stages were also good accomplishments while in charge of milan.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I also thought he was a good tactician and a yes man and bad man manager. I also was worried he would stubbornly force us to use the 4-3-1-2 formation. I was so wrong. He has achieved a lot here and in hindsight getting milan into champions league places and progressing to the knock out stages were also good accomplishments while in charge of milan.
Remember especially his last CL season, what a shitty milan team, yet he got them somehow to the knockouts

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pogba has decided to stay at Juventus. The parties will soon discuss a contact extension, according to Tuttosport.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Gazzetta, Paul Pogba will receive an offer to sign a new contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)