Paul Pogba (197 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If I were Barcelona or Real I'd be far more interested in Dybala than Pogba tbh. Both will be superstars in two years time, but Dybala gets you goals. And in the end that's still the most difficult thing there is.
For the future, sure. For next season, highly unlikely. Barca, it's a non starter. For Real, I think they need a more 'celebrated' and 'well documented' prima donna type signing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pogba is worth more than money can buy. He baits ppl into watching our games, you cannot stress the importance of players like this enough
This is so true, two very casual footie fans friends of mine watched Torino game with me just to see Pogba, because they were so impressed by him in Bayern game.

They went all wtf on his assist to Morata.

Too bad I hyped Dybala to them and he went out injured after 20 mins. Atleast they saw one sick run until he slipped on the ball lol.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba goal and assist was really stellar.

He was shruging off players the whole game.
if only he played everygame like that. With time he will get there i think

mondo1

May 14, 2006
He needs to stay no matter what. But I am just not seeing him here after the ec....
Its not only about him, also our management might not refuse those hugh offers again

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
lol

- - - Updated - - -

because he will never leave :agree:
Come on man, it's time to face the facts.

We already have players on food stamps and Beppe had to sell his shoes to get us the money to fix up the team bus last week. Thank God for the free charity donation of Dybala, Alex Sandro, and Hernanes this past summer or else we would've had to file for bankruptcy. Bless their souls :touched:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Its up to Pogba. If he wants to stay or leave. I don't see how the board can stop him, if he decides to leave seeing that the board always use the players wish as a base when they sell someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)