Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He did amazing. Nice goal, better defence, he defences almost all the left field by his own (hernanes kept in center and evra kept back a lot), specially when Samp scored and Morata didn't go down as much as the first half

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Honestly we need some flair on the team. If any of you know young footballers and who they are attracted to its usually the flashy guys with personality. I agree with the answers that will be posted here about how thats not our style and how we have never been a team of flair but I think a guy like Pogba is exactly what we need to get our image to the young fans who are the ones that have not made up their mind about who their favorite player and team are yet. Pogba is flahy off the field but on the field he fits the Juve mold perfectly. Stop complaining like the old men that you are and let the young generation have their turn
TBH people who are choosing who their favourite players/clubs are based on their hairstyles or dancing skills aren't the sort of fans I want for this club anyway. The sort of fans who'll fuck off and support Madrid/Barca or whoever Pogba signs with after us.

On field results are the main drivers of fans anyway. Win CLs and maintain a winning league record and you're good as gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)