Paul Pogba (189 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We can get a presentable player with the pogba money. Like Neymar.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba+40 for Neymar.
Morata sold for 35 buy top cm.
One thing is for sure barca real bayern dont sell their top players
If one of their players hasnt good form or gets injury they reject him and other teams get him on free like ronaldinho , khedira
At this point why neymar would plays in juve instead of barca he doesnt want to leave he is as starter with his best form he also won the CL with barca remember when vidal didnt win the cl with juve he asked to leave for new exprience and mentioned he can win the cl with bayern!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jesus Christ you guys are like women. He can do whatever he wants with his hair. I see him and Dybala are getting along well, that is the most important thing.
True, you can't expect every player to be as classy as Leo, both on and off the pitch. :touched:

Apr 19, 2007
Honestly we need some flair on the team. If any of you know young footballers and who they are attracted to its usually the flashy guys with personality. I agree with the answers that will be posted here about how thats not our style and how we have never been a team of flair but I think a guy like Pogba is exactly what we need to get our image to the young fans who are the ones that have not made up their mind about who their favorite player and team are yet. Pogba is flahy off the field but on the field he fits the Juve mold perfectly. Stop complaining like the old men that you are and let the young generation have their turn

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Honestly we need some flair on the team. If any of you know young footballers and who they are attracted to its usually the flashy guys with personality. I agree with the answers that will be posted here about how thats not our style and how we have never been a team of flair but I think a guy like Pogba is exactly what we need to get our image to the young fans who are the ones that have not made up their mind about who their favorite player and team are yet. Pogba is flahy off the field but on the field he fits the Juve mold perfectly. Stop complaining like the old men that you are and let the young generation have their turn
100%... well put.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well put indeed. And most important of all that most seem to ignore, Pogba and Dybala are having FUN.

Its like they are Dennis the Menace and instead of cheering them on as fans for being masters of their domain (regardless of the tacky or childish style), you all turn into Mr Wilson and nag :p

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Haha. So true. A bunch of "get off my lawn" grandpas in here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just like Davids' shades. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)