Paul Pogba (96 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Neddy :lol:

He's like a dad trying to be cool and relevant with today's youthful stupidity and get into the fads.
Dude he is dabbing on em beeches completely on point, its Dybala's thats the nerdy fail there :D

The key is to not make ze delicate move in a way to make passerby's say gezuntheit to you like this below "atchooo" fail :lol:

giphy.gif

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
That is other dabbing my friend :p
That's what dapping is. The "dance" is a reference to dabbing bud. Its basically when you dab and inhale and you cough into your elbow and that's where the dance came from. Its always funny because most people don't really know the origin or what the dance means so when I see popular celebs or political figures do it, I cringe.

Apr 9, 2015
That's what dapping is. The "dance" is a reference to dabbing bud. Its basically when you dab and inhale and you cough into your elbow and that's where the dance came from. Its always funny because most people don't really know the origin or what the dance means so when I see popular celebs or political figures do it, I cringe.
I didn't knew it aswell. I dabbed one time but didn't realize that the dance is from real dabbing. That shit maked me damnnn high btw haha. Thanks for learning me something :p

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He has been so impressive during this win streak. Better than he's ever been before. Obiovusly a small sample size but still.
He's more than living up the hype right now.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is playing seriously now, without wanting to be atevez or something. No more stellar wannabe displays and wanting to dribble paste everyone and score.

He is distributing the ball and covering terrain like he is supposed to do.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
LMAO, nah. Stop listening to Shad Moss. Dabbing has nothing to do with hash oil. It's just a dance, Migos explained this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)