Paul Pogba (195 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
he is the first to celebrate everything good happens for juve. i found the celebration for the 2nd goal from Morata and Dybala and Pogba and Coudrado really emotional. Pogba was standing on his knees so happy like he scored by himself.

he played terrible last matches because it was so heavy on his shoulders. and the whole team looked bad because Allegri is experimenting which is the logical thing to do, giving how our mercato didn't help us settle better. we said be patient guys. Pogba isn't the player that should have been sold for 100mil before this season and run away. his price won't be 30mil after this season. Allegri shouldn't be sacked after only 3 matches of the joke league of Seria A.

our team looks dynamic hell faster and has serious potential and foundation for even better team in the next few years.

Marotta didn't have the best Mercato this year but he tried his best. and tbh even though i don't like alot of his moves. look around boys!! other teams spend millions and still can't defeat us. at least give him his job for that till you find the better manager.

Allegri is a great a young coach. this isn't Milan v2. he isn't just a great tactician. look at the Coudrado incident today and people will understand what i mean.

Tevez and Vidal and Specially Pirlo are world beater players. but so were Del piero Nedved and trezegeut and Camo. and Zidane and Davids before them.

yes and juvetnus isn't Dortmund or Atletico Madrid.

be positive guys. Juve is changing but we will be just fine.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great players change games with one wave of the wand. He has had some shaky performances and today too but that cross to Mandzukic was on the fucking money. Changed the game.

Went from 0 pts to 3 with that being the beginning. :tup:

More of this pls Pogs.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know what to make out of his performance, my mind says that he shouldn't over try things and put unnecessary pressure on himself, and my heart says he was good.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
1st half he looked anxious to show off to his City suitors, was disappointing.

2nd half he improved and despite having only a decent match in the end, he created the equalizer. That's what he does, he decides games.

I can't even count how many games he bailed us out in the past 2 years. Tevez was the other guy who did it, we can't afford to have a subpar Pogba, no way.

Hopefully he'll continue to decide like he always did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)