Paul Pogba (166 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
The fact we didn't receive a free kick from the first foul on the edge of the box, and a penalty from the second, is an absolute disgrace. I could see perhaps getting unlucky and not getting both calls in a game, just one. But for us to not get either of those very obvious and clear fouls called in our favour is disgracefully biased refereeing.
Unfortunately, If Pogba's name were Messi/Neymar/Suarez/Iniesta/etc., he'd be getting those calls. But that's the way refereed sports are, star players are always afforded more respect than others; they often get calls they shouldn't. Pogba is probably on his way to getting that benefit of the doubt, but at times it did feel a bit like the ref just wasn't buying the Pogba hype. Whether he felt Paul was diving, I don't know -- but he wasn't.

As I said during the match, it's very frustrating when the same player keeps getting fouled, and the whistle stays in the pocket.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
“I’m not thinking about [my future]. I was thinking about the Final and we lost it and the future is ahead so I don’t think about it.”

I really don't like this from him..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
oh god, u guys. did u notice this after the match. he did interview and said this:

“I’m not thinking about [my future]. I was thinking about the Final and we lost it and the future is ahead so I don’t think about it.”

Mar 30, 2006
oh god, u guys. did u notice this after the match. he did interview and said this:

He is not leaving. Just signed a contract and the club have the leverage. They wont let half our midfield leave in one summer. Pirlo leaving will toughen the club's stance on Pogba I feel. Im more worried about Tevez than Pogba leaving

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
For me Paul did well last night, his physical presence was clearly a big part of our plan. More than once he held off a barca player like he was nothing.

This experience will be crucial for him, this will not be his last Champions League final.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Went missing a little bit from time to time, but at other times he did some amazing stuff. I particularly liked when he, in the first half, dribbled a couple of Barca players on the left flank and then put a low cross in attempting to find Tevez. Battled well, too. I've seen better games from him, surely, but he still gets the thumbs up.

For me Paul did well last night, his physical presence was clearly a big part of our plan. More than once he held off a barca player like he was nothing.

This experience will be crucial for him, this will not be his last Champions League final.
Yeah, he did really well in that regard yesterday.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Marotta straight up said the clubs desires precede the players will in situations like this. He also said Pogba is happy. He ain't going anywhere this summer. I feel bad that beppe has to answer the same question 33,000 times.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
This.
Unless a 100M+ offer arrives AND Pogba asks to be sold.

The club is not looking to sell him.
He's staying imo for at least 1 more year,then we'll see.
Forza Beppe.
But none would offer €100m this summer. He's not proved to be worth this much just yet. And that's great! Because then he can stay here and continue to improve, and once he truly is worth €100 (in todays market, bc one could argue none is never worth that much) we can sell him.
It could be next year even, but we must remember Paul is still just 22 and therefore no parties are in a rush for drastic action.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The lad tried, he really did, but his youth and lack of experienced made its appearance.
He will find himself in more CL finals in the future and will do better.
Following these events, I also believe that he is likely to stay one more season with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)