Paul Pogba (191 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Come on,he has such set a high expectations every game that you all react like this? He should have gotten a penalty that could have won us the game. He ran and ran jelped everywhere..

He is our future,he needs to stay,if we were playing vs a team that needs to fight from midfielde,we would have got this,but barca doesnt even need the mid..

Please stay Pogboom!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nice trolling in this thread. He wasn't great, but he wasn't bad at all. And almost tied the match back up with that header. Plus should have won us a penalty.

Regardless, he's still obviously regaining form after his injury layoff, and I'm positive he'll be back with a vengeance next year.

Can't wait to see Pogba in CL 2015/16. San Siro, here we come! :tuttosport:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When he woke up in the second half he made barca players shit their pants. Messi looked at him and didn't know what hit him....he literally terrorized the hormone midget.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so inconsistent in big matches..he started to play some football in the 2nd half. i know he's young and so but i kinda expected much from him cuz he has the skills

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Obviously, the injury rekt his form. And at his age, it doesnt come back immediatly like Wallzagli.

However, when we equalised, suddenly we saw glimpses of the real Paul. And he was fucking terrorising the entire left flank

Should have gotten a penalty

Was fauled on barcelona's counter to 1-2

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know but I'm hoping this loss has created a bond between Paul and Juve to stay and win the damn thing for us. I can't get over our record I this competition. Shocking really. Fuck.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
oh no a player is emotional after a loss in the biggest game of his life refused to answer a stupid question.

let's panic. also the 2 idiots above should change thei names to suns 2 and suns 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)